Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

coppins999's latest activity

• C
    coppins999 replied to the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ?.
    Thanks, yes fingers are crossed that inspection works out ok. Though as it Was a a tough choice it does mean I have plan B. Good...
  • C
    coppins999 reacted to sssdu01's post in the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ? with Like Like.
    Hope this works out for you. Dont know your car history/experience, but on anything as fast as your target models, the most critical...
  • C
    coppins999 reacted to tom's post in the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ? with Like Like.
    That's the way to do it! Congrats.
  • C
    Well I know this doesn’t fit with the advice of taking my time to find the right car, but more if the right car comes along.to just go...
  • C
    Well I know this doesn’t fit with the advice of taking my time to find the right car, but more if the right car comes along.to just go...
  • C
    Lifeboatboy, your 348 spider looks beautiful, and I really hope you get a good price for it. Trade Classics auctions seem to be a really...
  • C
    Kyodo, thanks for your thoughts and advice, very sound advice. I’m waiting to hear about the auction car pricing and will then talk to...
  • C
    Jos, thanks for recommendations of inspections and also noted that MoreThanPolish mobile inspections too. Bristol car would 100% need an...
  • C
    coppins999 reacted to Nosevi's post in the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ? with Like Like.
    While I agree with the sentiment I have to admit that having previously had a Nouvalari SuperSport on my 348 which is about as loud as...
  • C
    coppins999 reacted to sssdu01's post in the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ? with Like Like.
    I have heard a level 3 capristo and it would probably result in a jail sentence/Noise ASBO/neighbours set fire to your garage !!! I have...
  • C
    Also I decided to go wild and bid on this one https://www.tradeclassics.com/auctions/ferrari/2004-ferrari-360-spider-f1-2/. Shocked...
  • C
    Just to be clear the Capristo exhaust was very loud and I believe non-valved . The Foskers car had I believe a Tubi exhaust (360 stamped...
  • C
    Many thanks for all your thoughts and advice, I am listening and trying to use the information. so as an update I’ve been to see three...
  • C
    Sorry all, yes wasn’t seriously considering a full recolour of the interior as I know this would be difficult to do well and devalue the...
  • C
    Thanks all for the replies and some interesting points. I’m coming to the view that I’m in the minority expecting to test drive cars...