Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by FF1078

1. F

What's the best California T Sports exhaust?

Hi everyone. As the title states whats the best value sports exhaust for the Cali T? My exhaust sounds pants after getting out of a Maserati Stradale Don't really want to spend £4500 on one . Thanks in advance Nick
  2. F

Has Ferrari got it sorted??

Hi everyone. I've been hovering over the Ferrari marque for a while now. I started looking at The California at first and now I've been looking at 599 but after speaking to a few of you on here I'm a bit worried and asking myself should I really make the leap? The 599 seems to have a 20-30,000...
  3. F

Reading Material

Hi there Can anyone recomend any good books to buy on the 599 please? Looking into the purchase of one and like to do my homework Thanks in advance Nick