Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by JohnJStewart

1. JohnJStewart

My 458

I also have a red 488 with black roof but has original colour wheels - not sure about black on this model? Had it on my black 430 spider and looked great but on this one - thoughts?
  2. JohnJStewart

488 Radio/stereo

Well deep joy. There is a huge thread on Ferrari Chat of many 488 owners and others reporting the same issue. In the thread someone got Ferrari to admit that a Firmware problem was the fault. Upgrading the firmware supposedly fixes it. Seems like many owners in US have had the update but not...
  3. JohnJStewart

Ferrari Power Warranty question

I think one of my mirror motors isn’t working. The passside goes up and down but doesn’t seem to turn in or out. As the car is still in warranty do folks think Ferrari will say this is covered if a motor has failed?
  4. JohnJStewart

488 Radio/stereo

This has started playing up again after weeks of being fine. The car is still under Ferrari warranty but do people think this sill be covered if it’s a fault with the radio/component.
  5. JohnJStewart

California Rear Suspension Bush - Help Needed Please

Thanks - it belongs to a friend in the village and he has been quoted £5k by the main dealer. Seems about right as the hubs are around 1200-1300 plus Vat and then labour. Not sure why it has got so rusty. I'll break th ebad news to him. Thanks again.
  6. JohnJStewart

California Rear Suspension Bush - Help Needed Please

Could the forum help me to identify the bush in the attached video - at around 2 minutes 43 seconds. It's a rear suspension arm and looks like the one that the main wheel hub connects with. I can't see th bush listed on any parts diagrams - the other one on the wishbone seems to be the lower...
  7. JohnJStewart

488GTB

And it’s fully PPF wrapped and looks great when clean.
  8. JohnJStewart

488GTB

I think I am going to leave the car as stock because it has such a high spec already and I have had so much insurance hassle when declaring mods that I can't be done with any more of that......I would like to change a couple of small things though - I don't think the headlights are good enough...
  9. JohnJStewart

488 Headlight Bulb upgrade

I am not over impressed with the headlights on my 488 GTB. They don't seem bright enough and I wondered if there is a replacement bulb/upgrade option that anyone has tried? It could just be that after 7 years, the bulbs have deteriorated in some way. Thanks
  10. JohnJStewart

Wanted: 488 standard plate plinth

I just got a smaller legal plate and used the extra thick black sticky pads from halfords - seems to be ok for now.
  11. JohnJStewart

488GTB

I did have a red 360 before the 430 - but never thought the 430 spider was right in red - BUT the 488 GTB in red with black roof is lovely.
  12. JohnJStewart

488 Radio/stereo

The sound died on my car. The sound still works on the phone but not on the radio or Bluetooth. Then it worked after restarting the car. It’s been on and off several times and the display and all the buttons work fine. Any ideas?
  13. JohnJStewart

488GTB

14. JohnJStewart

488GTB

Yes I have thanks.
  15. JohnJStewart

488GTB

Got one - and with Carbon seats.