Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

jos's latest activity

• jos
    jos replied to the thread F355 2.7 wiring diagram’s.
    Just seen you have a bunch of info on Fchat which hopefully will help
  • jos
    jos replied to the thread F355 2.7 wiring diagram’s.
    You could pm Qavion via Ferrarichat - in older Ferraris the problem was usually the sender but I do not recall if the 355 uses the same...
  • jos
    jos replied to the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ?.
    If the Tradeclassics car progresses presumably you can talk to AV about specifics - for the Bristol car inspection options include RE...
  • jos
    jos reacted to Nosevi's post in the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ? with Like Like.
    I don't know, Jos. There has always ben a time limit on the edit for users but if you want an edit, send me a pm and I'll edit the post...
  • jos
    Oh and comparison with other brands has only limited validity because there is so much more choice both with cars and retailers (when...
  • jos
    Could you not turn the problem around: not tell them you're not sure which you want
  • jos
    I'd add Forza288 to the list in post 3 above as someone to talk to even if it means stretching your budget to go to one of them - don't...
  • jos
    jos replied to the thread 308 indicaters failed.
    Pending a reply to the hazards query my 308 had something like this and it was the fifth wire to the hazard switch being critical to the...