Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

MalcH's latest activity

• MalcH
    Oh! Thanks Pete for the heads up. I'm using image tags like this: (without the spaces)
  • MalcH
    MalcH replied to the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ?.
    The car here looks good https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202403077323107 I do like how it is described as " Its soul-stirring...
  • MalcH
    MalcH reacted to sssdu01's post in the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ? with Haha Haha.
    If you complain about a noisy exhaust you will be banned from this club and made to drive a Prius 🤣
  • MalcH
    MalcH reacted to tom's post in the thread How do you store yours with Like Like.
    I never use the handbrake when parking in the garage either. I do work it on and off a few times every so often though, just to keep it...
  • MalcH
    MalcH reacted to francisn's post in the thread How do you store yours with Like Like.
    My 308GT4lives in a damp barn in a carcoon. I can't leave the fans on as the owner won't let me leave electrics on in case of fire. I...
  • MalcH
    MalcH reacted to mon the fish's post in the thread How do you store yours with Like Like.
    Forgot to say I also top up the tank and add fuel stabiliser - if nothing else it feels like a free tank of petrol when spring comes round
  • MalcH
    Catching up on some updates on a road trip into Europe. We left around 5am to catch the LeShuttle. The UK roads were pleasantly clear...
  • MalcH
    MalcH reacted to A348W's post in the thread How do you store yours with Like Like.
    I top the fuel tank (minimise condensation) put the trickle charger on and a dust cover. leave the handbrake off and crack the windows...
  • MalcH
    MalcH replied to the thread How do you store yours.
    So I am still not sure. 😊. I too leave the handbrake off but now think rather than using the awkward tyre ramps/savers I should just...
  • MalcH
    MalcH reacted to Nosevi's post in the thread How do you store yours with Like Like.
    Hi Tom. I also wouldn't start it, run it for a few mins then turn it off again. If you're going to do it I'd run it long enough to get...
  • MalcH
    MalcH reacted to tom's post in the thread How do you store yours with Like Like.
    I just park it in the garage, connect it to the Ctek and over-inflate the tyres then leave mine well alone for the 4-5 months it's sat...
  • MalcH
    MalcH reacted to Nosevi's post in the thread How do you store yours with Like Like.
    I do much the same as you in terms of storage, Malc, and once a month I warm her up until fans all kick in and cool her down again so...
  • MalcH
    MalcH reacted to mon the fish's post in the thread How do you store yours with Like Like.
    Too much salt here for 5 months of the year to risk using mine. I do pretty much what you do - heated, dehumidified garage; trickle...
  • MalcH
    The summer season is almost upon us, although here in the North West of england it's not really happened yet :sneaky: I've had Ferraris...
    • WhatsApp Image 2024-04-19 at 08.00.22_3645e2ff.jpg
    • WhatsApp Image 2024-04-19 at 08.06.44_05786d72.jpg
  • MalcH
    MalcH replied to the thread My 458.
    I like that. I think gold would look good too.