Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Nosevi's latest activity

• Nosevi
    Nosevi replied to the thread Recoring OEM 430 Cats.
    Sounds promising. Must confess, when I wanted to update my cats on the 348 I just went for a straight swap and took the OEM out and...
  • Nosevi
    Nosevi replied to the thread 456GTA M Pop-up Headlights Fail.
    All I can think of is a bad earth somewhere - too much of a coincidence for wipers to quit too. Do you have a workshop manual with...
  • Nosevi
    Nosevi replied to the thread Replacement Floor Mats.
    😄 (Edit was just removing the link that muppet posted)
  • Nosevi
    Nosevi reacted to 355Chris's post in the thread New 488 owner with Like Like.
    Nosevi, you are right. They are made by classic travelling!
  • Nosevi
    Nosevi replied to the thread New 488 owner.
    Could be wrong but I think that place is a reseller and don't actually make anything themselves. If I'm right it's actually made by...
  • Nosevi
    Nosevi replied to the thread Giles’ 488 Scrapbook.
    Much better. Carbon is all well and good on the right type of car - generally looks fine on a 488 I think but I've seen it on 348s and...
  • Nosevi
    Hi all. Need to replace the floor mats in my 348 and am looking for any recommendations. Would prefer to buy from whoever is making the...
  • Nosevi
    Nosevi replied to the thread How do you store yours.
    I'm not sure that argument really holds water, Gordon. Idle is just an engine speed so in effect you'd be saying that before the oil is...
  • Nosevi
    Nosevi replied to the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ?.
    While I agree with the sentiment I have to admit that having previously had a Nouvalari SuperSport on my 348 which is about as loud as...
  • Nosevi
    I'm just getting the tag with no image or link to it. If Gordon sees them all perhaps it's my settings.
  • Nosevi
    Hi Mark. Could be me but not seeing any of the images you've posted to the last 2 posts, just what look like links to them but with no...
  • Nosevi
    Hi Tom. I also wouldn't start it, run it for a few mins then turn it off again. If you're going to do it I'd run it long enough to get...
  • Nosevi
    I do much the same as you in terms of storage, Malc, and once a month I warm her up until fans all kick in and cool her down again so...
  • Nosevi
    Nosevi replied to the thread SuperCar Clinic - bolton.
    That's certainly refreshing :)
  • Nosevi
    Nosevi replied to the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ?.
    Regarding recolouring the leather, to make it darker can be done quite successfully (ie cream to tan which I have considered as cream is...