Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by Wilpert

1. Wilpert

Still looking for a 458 spider just struggling with options and price of course.

Sorry should have been this one: https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/10695594
  2. Wilpert

Still looking for a 458 spider just struggling with options and price of course.

This one took my fancy. Anybody know this car at all. https://www.s-s-c.co.uk/prestige-stock/used-cars-in-huddersfield-west-yorkshire?sortOrder=&make=fd25bc2d-96d3-49a6-b839-a09b00e6b7d9&model=40165b3b-0285-4393-989f-a93c00b6f34b&pricerange=Any+Price
  3. Wilpert

Having worked my way through several Porsches and enjoyed most of them. I decided to have a change and bought a California V8, had it over a year now and it’s been for me a decent entry level Ferrari. Real head turner in the Rosso Fiorano and a lovely sound. No major niggles except squeaky...
  4. Wilpert

Why so colour sensitive.

“Deep down you already know what you want” I don’t wish to be rude but I really don’t hence my post. Thanks for your opinions though.
  5. Wilpert

Why so colour sensitive.

Yup, all makes sense. Just wish I didn’t like the colour combo myself.
  6. Wilpert

Why so colour sensitive.

Good points there. I did call the seller a couple of weeks back and to be fair he offered me a pretty good px on my now Cali V8 2010. It seems that I could seal the deal at around 70k cost to change against my car, which is in good colours, Rosso fiorano and cuoio interior. And has decent...
  7. Wilpert

Why so colour sensitive.

Update, White over red reduced by 6k. Now the cheapest on auto trader for the year and mileage. Also very good spec, very tempting now.
  8. Wilpert

Why so colour sensitive.

Thanks mon, That’s very useful. I have got that browser so I’ll try that. agreed re the price drops. I sold a 911 turbo s to buy my Cali and got cash a k my way, funded some new horse. Anyway, they sold for 3k less than they paid me and it took 7 months. It was a well specced lovely car but...
  9. Wilpert

Why so colour sensitive.

I’m a bit torn between saving 20k on a colour that I like or paying the extra for something that will appeal to others come resale time. It’s such a tough call and something in my heart tells me to go for this one just on price and spec. I think I’ll let the gods decide and wait a while, if...
  10. Wilpert

Why so colour sensitive.

This is the car in question https://gjpopecars.com/listings/2012-ferrari-458-spider-4-5-v8/
  11. Wilpert

Why so colour sensitive.

Hello to all, I’ve done the rounds with quite a few cars in my life, including 7 porsche cars. Not all at the same time I’m afraid but anyway, I’ve often gone for lovely colours, from red to purple and some boring ones in between. Ive never had trouble come resale time but now that I’m on the...
  12. Wilpert

Opinions on this 458 spider please. I know it’s a bit colourful.

Ha ha, no the bank balance is helping me to hold off😀but I suppose the values could go either way come spring next year. Luxury car sales seem to be a bit slow atm and I’m figuring I wouldn’t expect the Cali to drop so much if the prices fall. I know that one could always make that argument...
  13. Wilpert

That’s right, I haven’t kept the Cali for long but I can’t find anything that I don’t like about it. For the money, compared to some other cars I’ve owned, it’s a lot of car and still turns heads even though it’s in the realms of Ferrari land, an entry level car. I’m starting to veer towards...
  14. Wilpert

Agreed re the carbon seats, although I haven’t sat in them😂 but they do look good. The model that I’ve been looking at does tick all of the boxes except I’m unsure about the red, I think my problem is that I spend too much time worrying about the next buyer instead of enjoying what I like...
  15. Wilpert

Do the carbon seats add any desirability as opposed to the standard ones? Also, mileage seems pretty good and just 3 former keepers, there do seem to be a lot of white 458s out there and they seems to be around 10% cheaper than the reds, which to me seems madness but I suppose colour is one the...