Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. Nosevi

Replacement Floor Mats

Hi all. Need to replace the floor mats in my 348 and am looking for any recommendations. Would prefer to buy from whoever is making the mat rather than a reseller if possible. I want the option of choosing colour etc and so far this looks like an ok bet...
  2. Nosevi

Teething problems

Hi all. We seem to be having some teething problems with the new software - user posts aren't going live and for some we can't seem to approve them so they do. Bear with us and we'll try to get things up and running on the new platform as soon as we can.
  3. Nosevi

Forum slow to load

Hi all. Just a quick note to say we're aware that there are issues with the forum loading at present. Our admin has been working on it today but the problem is persisting. We'll get the forum up and running smoothly as soon as we can.
  4. Nosevi

This could be pivotal for ICE

Over the past few years I've argued on here there's a possibility that efuels could somehow break through and put an end to the vision many have of a near future with nothing but electric vehicles. Think I first mentioned it here but I've bleated on about it quite a few times...
  5. Nosevi

488 GTB - advice/recommendations on outdoor covers and insurance

Thread started for RickA due to a snag with his account.
  6. Nosevi

Any reptile experts out there?

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone happens to be a snake expert? Found this next to our pond and just wanted to be sure it’s a grass snake skin (which I think it might be) and not an adder skin. From what little I can find online I think it’s grass snake. Cheers.
  7. Nosevi

Photogenic vs unphotogenic Ferraris

I'll be honest I've never been a huge fan of the look of the 612......... in photos. But then I can't think I've ever had a good look over one in the metal. Have just seen a dark red one outside our Spar and it looked absolutely stunning! It got me thinking, I wonder why some Ferraris look...
  8. Nosevi

348 door rewiring

Hi all. Got my car back from her service and both windows (yes both) were intermittent, worked or didn’t depending on how far open the door was. Both had worked perfectly on departure. Looked inside the wiring bellows in the door shuts to see a few wires either loose or out of the connectors...
  9. Nosevi

What's the buzz?

When I turn my ignition on prior to engaging the starter motor there's always been a buzz from forward of the dash, some form of relay I think? Have heard it on other 348s and it's been there every time I've started my car for 12 years. Never really questioned it. Got in the car to start her up...
  10. Nosevi

EV vs Hybrid vs Sustainable fuels - Harry's Garage

Interesting look at how Sustainable Fuels may be slowly breaking through onto the market with companies like Crown Oils providing them commercially in the UK, although at present they are expensive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1RiTCZFFg With significantly less money in the coffers post...
  11. Nosevi

Roma vs Bentley Continental vs Aston Martin DB11

Just watched an interesting comparison between these 3 cars. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaWj-0t3xOE Interesting vid but what caught my eye was the number plate on the Roma, can't help thinking I know the plate but can't think where from. Owned by someone on here?
  12. Nosevi

The Cannonball Run Countach: Supercar Legend | Full Documentary

Found this sort of interesting, had no idea parts of the film were based on actual events such as the ambulance being used etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b7erU_DOfE
  13. Nosevi

348 exhausts

Hi all. After reading a few recent threads I've been thinking about a possible exhaust change next year. Love the sound of my Nouvalari Supersport for a blat through the countryside but in all honesty it's a bit raucous for longer journeys. I want to start using the car a bit more and...
  14. Nosevi

348 rear heat shield

Hi all. Has anyone ever run (or is currently running) without a rear exhaust heat shield? I'm pretty sure I've seen cars like this ie with just the forward heat shield and someone once told me the heat actually escapes far better without the rear heat shield in place. Thoughts? I know the...
  15. Nosevi

348 Foldable roofs - where do they come from?

Hi all. Just a quick one and not sure if anyone could give a definitive answer but of the 348 foldable soft tops out there, there's one type which 'claims' to be OEM or at least supplied by Ferrari. It's the one with the silver speed restriction sticker on in the same languages as in the 348...
  16. Nosevi

308 vs 348 comparison by Number 27

Not sure it's ever that easy to compare one generation of Ferrari to a later one, this vid is a bit like comparing a 348 to a 360, but interesting to see a 308 owner's thoughts on driving a 348 back to back with their 308. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzW7Q-K9rNM
  17. Nosevi

348/355 HVAC air route

Morning all. Wonder if someone can give me a hand and save me taking up the front boot compartment on my car to help me answer this. I'm looking to establish the route the air takes which goes through the cabin blowers and into the the cabin. My understanding is this but I've not checked so...
  18. Nosevi

Fuel Stabiliser

Hi all. We've had a bit of chat about fuel recently - petrol vs EV, new levels of ethanol, storage of cars - and just thought I'd add something. A little over a year ago (in March 2020) I put my car back on the road after her winter hibernation (active storage and all that......) with the...
  19. Nosevi

Posts awaiting moderation

In order to stop the forum being swamped with spam, in line with many other forums we have a system on CS whereby when new posters come along we have to approve their posts before they go 'live' on the forum and members can see them. Unfortunately for some time there's been a glitch which means...
  20. Nosevi

Nick Cartwright - servicing

Hi all. Looking ahead a bit as I don't need a service immediately but has anyone had dealings with Nick Cartwright for servicing in particular or know anyone who has? Just really looking at options moving forwards. I've got a main dealer fairly local to me and while it's always a great place to...