Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. Mike01606

Integration with Tapatalk app

Is this possible going forward? FChat works with it but I’m not sure what platform they use now.
  2. Mike01606

Various 360 parts

I've started to clear out of my spares cupboard and have the following 360 parts. I will list on eBay at some point in the near future but will price them higher to cover the eBay/Paypal costs. All prices include UK mainland shipping by RM 2nd Class. Hill Engineering Upper Bush Gearbox Tool...
  3. Mike01606

Set of Ferrari 360 BBS 18” Challenge Wheels

Set of Ferrari 360 BBS 18” Challenge Wheels A full set of 360 CH wheels which were fitted to my car for several years. They are all undamaged and run true unlike many I’ve seen for sale (and the spare front I bought!). They were wet painted in Argento Nurburgring silver before I bought them by...
  4. Mike01606

Ferrari 360 Clutch Kit PN 201680

Genuine from Ferrari, new and boxed (only opened to check it was undamaged). Suitable for both F1 and manual cars. From Superperformance and Eurospares £1100 plus VAT. £975 shipped to the U.K.
  5. Mike01606

Your Favourite You Tube Channel

With staying in being the new going out and a new found reluctance to watch TV due to the depressing, out of touch CV coverage I’ve found myself scanning YouTube for stuff to watch...... So a question.... Who’s your favourite you-tuber and worth a watch? For starters I’ll go non car related as...
  6. Mike01606

Forum access

Please move if posted in the wrong section. I've had a few mails whilst helping organise the Wales Weekend that people cannot access the forum as their passwords have expired. I guess this was following the issue a couple of years back. I'd have thought it was a simple reset process so is that...
  7. Mike01606

Ferrari F8 Tributo

Looks like a Pista for the masses. https://magazine.ferrari.com/en/cars/2019/02/27/news/reveal-ferrari-f8-tributo-54421/
  8. Mike01606

22 new models by 2022

Inc an SUV, lots of specials and with substantial average price increases.....beginning of the end? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45561905 Edit 15 not 22.....
  9. Mike01606

Track Day

So attending the Supercar Event has got me looking/thinking about track days and I need to go on one.... Any suggestions/advice on the best way of going about this? What would I need apart from a lid (which I have)? Fire extinguisher? Musts Use my own car As low a risk as possible accepting...
  10. Mike01606

Club Scud Autumn Weekender I

I thought I’d start a new thread for a potential autumn meet……. As mentioned on the WW thread we could look for somewhere central but that would probably mean more of a tour than the WW or a Scottish Highlands trip would allow. I’m happy to do a lot of the legwork but would need some help with...
  11. Mike01606

F1 oil

What are you all using for the F1 system? It seems Shell S4 ATF (formerly Donax TX) is NLA in 1 litre containers and that what’s in my car. I’m about to order some Petronas Tutela CS Speed as an alternative. Any concerns/better options? I guess any high quality ATF will do.
  12. Mike01606

Auction site

I was out with an American colleague last week and he told me about this site....I’m a bit hooked now! https://bringatrailer.com If a bid is placed in the last two minutes the clock resets to 2 minutes which makes it quite exciting to watch. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Mike01606

My Argento 360

There’s a lack of 360 technical threads at the moment and I’ve just started some winter work on mine so I thought I start a thread. How deep I go is open ended and very much depending on what I find but starting with fitting the exhaust I refurb’d in the Summer and the rest will depend on what I...
  14. Mike01606

Head unit recommendations

As per the other thread..... If I want a new head unit for my 360....what's the current thinking? Music is primary along with good phone connectivity. Satnav a nice to have....
  15. Mike01606

FChat website update

It looks like FChat have moved from Vbulletin to a new platform. It also looks from reading the update thread that it doesn't currently work with Tapatalk through which I access 99% of my forums and more importantly post 100% of pictures. I know it's change but Tapatalk makes it so mush easier...
  16. Mike01606

Ferrari 360 Silencer Refurb

The original silencer on my 360 has just about thrown the towel in. It's puffing loads of dust out and on a recent trip to Italy it felt like it was getting very hot i.e. no insulation. Whilst looking at options I thought I'd have a go at refurbishing a little use one I picked up off eBay...
  17. Mike01606

Contactless tyre changing

Had some new rears fitted today at my local garage that's just had a Corghi contactless changer installed. Very impressive machine and zero chance on rim damage. Apparently the main dealers use the same machine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Mike01606

Tyres again......

Sorry for the dull question...... I'm looking at a new set of tyres for my 360 with 18" CH wheels. I need to stay with the current sizes as my ABS was a bit freaked out by 430 wheels. 225/40 R18 92Y 295/35 R18 99Y I believe the rears are the same size as 550 rears. Currently fitted are P...
  19. Mike01606

FOS weekend ticket

I've a weekend entry ticket and a weekend camping ticket for the FOS available if anyone needs one. Selling on behalf of a friend. PM me.......M
  20. Mike01606

Worthless.....

I hope your all taking the opportunity to get out this weekend. A lovely morning in the NW and it looks like I've a DAC to look forward to after treating Mrs M to a truck stop breakfast :) Anyway just went out to move the car and noticed this.....it's obviously a major defect in the car now...