Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. M

Covered Car Transportation Companies?

I potentially need to move one or two F-Cars for a client from Surrey to Rome. Whilst they're not against them being driven :wink3: they'd like to keep the miles as low as possible. I see there being three options: 1 - Drive all the way. 1150 miles, £950 all in (fuel, overnight stay, flights...
  2. M

Bridgestone pull out of F1

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5hC0VdRyk0jMQJ-FoSlBx0JbGfoKg
  3. M

Gift ideas for a Ferrari aficionado please

A client of mine did me a huge favour at the weekend (pics to follow later ;) ) and I'd like to get him a gift to show my appreciation. I was thinking of something along the lines of a coffee table book - I know a yearbook is produced annually but I wanted to get something a bit more special...
  4. M

Looking for help planning a European Roadtrip

Hi All, Firstly, I've searched the forums and dug up previous threads discussing what and where to go and have patched them together in a rough plan below, but was after any more suggestions people may have. Well I've wanted to a trip like this for several years now, but always wanted to do it...
  5. M

Stunning Giallo 355 with black wheels

Came accross this on Autotrader, up with Fiorano, but thought it looked stunning in the colour/wheels/grill combo! Made me think twice about rosso/crema! Mark
  6. M

Hi - New Member

Just thought I'd say hi, just joined a few days ago. Not yet an F Car owner, but hopefully it shouldn't be toooo long, I think I can run one through my business as a money making asset :D The plan is for a 355 Spider Rosso/Crema Manual with a Capristo :D Although if I can find a 360 Spider for...