Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. Fluffekins

Welsh weekender routes

Hi All, A while since been on these pages - hope everyone is doing well. Would anyone have the route files last years (excellent) Welsh weekender or any of the previous ones that they could send me please? Off on a road trip in a few weeks (assuming they open the border). Any other Welsh...
  2. Fluffekins

Pirellli Tyres - Asymmetric/Directional

Advice please. My front tyres are old and therefore need to be replaced. I have Pirelli PZero Rosso Asymetric on the back and they're relatively new. The only PZero Rosso tyres you can get in the right size for the front are Directional. Question is, will these be okay? (I realise there...
  3. Fluffekins

FOC National Meet Members now have to pay!!!!

Pics Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  4. Fluffekins

Quick Question - Top Speed Headers F430

Hi all. I have searched for posts regarding headers of which there are many. Hopefully a simple yes/no. I've seen an ad for brand new Topspeed manifolds which have been triple coated by Camcoat. I've arranged to go get them on Sunday so need your earliest sage like opinions. My car has...
  5. Fluffekins

Euro Road Trip

Spent yesterday getting down to Freiburg in the Black Forest, mainly A roads with a couple of decent tunnels but otherwise uneventful. All 3 of us got flashed by the same speed camera in town / speed limit was apparently 30kmph - we were doing maybe 30 mph. Went for a drive up the B500...
  6. Fluffekins

Euro Road Trip

For the last few years I’ve done a road trip with a couple of friends in Caterhams, we’ve been to the Highlands a couple of times and to the West Country a couple of times also. This year we’re going further afield and I’m taking the F430 and they will be in Caterhams. While I always make a...
  7. Fluffekins

Ferrari Under the Skin

If you plan on going to the exhibition at The Design Museum, you might want to skip these photos. The exhibition opened yesterday, it was extremely well put together and all of the cars on display were stunning and rare. There was a lecture and Q and A with the Head of Ferrari design studio...
  8. Fluffekins

Daytona style seats - Unusual question

I've not found this on any thread anywhere I guess this is therefore an unusual thing to consider:- I have Daytona seats in cream (and extended leather on the bulkhead). However my favourite style of seats have the inserts in black (as picture below). My question is whether anyone has or has...
  9. Fluffekins

Buying/Selling a Ferrari

Having spoken to a few guys maybe new to Ferrari ownership or new to selling their car I thought I'd share my recent experience of the process of buying an F430 while trying to sell an F355 Spider (Manual 30k miles yellow, 2 prev owners). Over past couple of years watching prices of F355's...
  10. Fluffekins

12 Months of Ferrari (F355) Ownership / Story so far / Video

2016/17 Update Here's a shortish video of 2016's events. Had to remove the music for YouTube rights reasons. https://youtu.be/x7XUezefAME <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x7XUezefAME" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Some really good events in...
  11. Fluffekins

Has anyone collected a car from a port?

I've bought a car from a Ferrari dealer in Northern Ireland, they are shipping the car to Holyhead once it's been prepped etc. Thought I'd collect it and spend some time around Snowdonia getting to know the car. Does anyone have any experience of doing something similar and if so, any advice...
  12. Fluffekins

F355 Spider to F430 Spider - Advice/Thoughts etc

Spending countless hours looking at Piston Heads/Autotrader and You Tube videos and attending the various events over the summer I seem to have developed F430 itch that I think needs to be scratched. My car is currently in a franchised dealer having been serviced and not yet up for sale...
  13. Fluffekins

Help Please - Odd noise

Would really appreciate some help and advice please. My 355 has developed an odd noise, it's intermittent, sometimes clears itself partially or in full. There's no loss of power or any warning lights. Here's a short 1 minute video where you can clearly hear the issue. Very grateful for any...
  14. Fluffekins

F355 Front suspension - advice please

Hi, The suspension on the front passenger side is riding approximately 1 cm higher than the other side. Doesn't sound like much, but is noticeable when you look at the car. Not sure whether this is relevant, but the last time I used the car I used the 'comfort' setting and did not switch it...
  15. Fluffekins

EVO Magazine trackdays - Bedford Autodrome

Has anyone on here attended one of these events? If so, would you recommend it to a complete novice? Are they well run and relatively safe? My thinking is that I'd take my Renaultsport Megane to a couple of track days this year to get a little experience and then decide whether to take the...
  16. Fluffekins

Auto Italia Brooklands 30/4/2016

Anyone going to this event? Been before? Is it any good? Thanks
  17. Fluffekins

Exige S S3 or Caterham?

Every year a couple of friends and I hire a Caterham for 4 days and do a road trip. When we first started doing it, I thought I'd immediately come back and have to buy one. Actually, the opposite happened, I'd scratched the itch, and so long as I get my 4 or 5 days a year in a Caterham, then...
  18. Fluffekins

Fire Damaged 348 Seen today

Saw a badly fire damaged (rear end) 348 on the back of a trailer going through Stevenage today. Anyone on here? If so, what happened?
  19. Fluffekins

12 Months of Ferrari (F355) Ownership / Story so far / Video

I'm not mechanically minded, I'm not modifying it (although may get a Capristo, one of these days), and happily I've had no breakdowns or other probelms so far or at least since the initial little problem when I first bought it. Therefore my experiences are reflected in how I've used the car...