Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. 3

New 488 owner

Nosevi, you are right. They are made by classic travelling!
  2. 3

New 488 owner

They were made by this place: https://www.carcovershop.co.uk/custom-luggage.php?id=44 Great quality, perfect fit and massively cheaper than the Ferrari luggage (but the Ferrari luggage is leather with stitching and beautiful!).
  3. 3

New 488 owner

Custom luggage for the 488. Really pleased with the way they fit. Perfect for the upcoming euro trip!
  4. 3

How do you buy a Ferrari ?

I bought my first Ferrari at 22, from an Indy. No problem with test drive. I have owned various since and never had a problem with a test drive. I usually get offered, without having to ask. I don’t always drive a car before buying as I don’t really get much from a test drive and I don’t...
  5. 3

My 458

Love it, but then I have a red 488 with black roof and wheels!
  6. 3

New 488 owner

The old grey metal light vent surrounds looked out of place with the carbon diffuser and brake light. The new carbon light vent surrounds look so much nicer. Small but important details make all the difference.
  7. 3

Giles’ 488 Scrapbook

I think the tricolour badge must be fitted after this stage, because it is missing on my build picture too, but it is on the spec sheet and the car!
  8. 3

Euro trip to Maranello

Hi Thank you for this, it is really helpful. The way there has to be two days due to fixed dates, but the way back can be longer. The satnav is suggesting 11.5 hrs Holland to Maranello, so I was going to do 3hrs in morning, then stop for lunch, then 3hrs in the afternoon, on each of the two...
  9. 3

Euro trip to Maranello

I have owned a few Ferrari's and have always wanted to drive out to Maranello, but never done it! At the beginning of June i have an owners factory tour booked and I want to finally drive down in my new to me Ferrari 488. I know that lots of you will have done this trip so I thought I'd ask...
  10. 3

Colchester Essex Meets

Thanks Jos. Any members of either on here?
  11. 3

Colchester Essex Meets

Hi Are there any Ferrari meets that take place around the Colchester, Essex, area? Thanks
  12. 3

Loving this 488 design stripe

Reminds me a lot of the Alonso 599 special edition.
  13. 3

Ferrari vs. Aston Martin: Truly Competitors?

I don’t think they are really competitors. I have had a couple of vantages (2008 and 2011 S) and they are great cars. They are beautiful, reliable, usable daily and I have really enjoyed them, but the v8 range Ferraris are in a different league in every way. The vantage is a much more...
  14. 3

Fitting carbon parts

I would like to have the carbon light air vent surrounds and the carbon rear quarter splitters fitted on my 488. Having looked at how to fit them, I have decided that they are beyond my comfort level! Any recommendations for places in Essex or Suffolk to do this please?
  15. 3

New 488 owner

Just taken collection of a 488 GTB and very pleased with it. Pictures really don’t do it justice. Now a dry day or two would be nice!
  16. 3

Giles’ 488 Scrapbook

Personally prefer front of 488 to 458. I think the 488 looks lower, wider and more aggressive from the front. It’s really noticeable when they are sat next to each other.
  17. 3

Why so colour sensitive.

I quite like the colour combination (apart from the stripes on the diffuser). However, I wouldn’t buy it purely because of the challenge of resale. Whilst everything has a price, the number of people prepared to buy that combination will be very small, which may mean it sits around for some...
  18. 3

Giles’ 488 Scrapbook

Unfortunately the car I’m just about to buy doesn’t have lift so they won’t fit, otherwise I would definitely be buying them!