Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. 3

Euro trip to Maranello

I have owned a few Ferrari's and have always wanted to drive out to Maranello, but never done it! At the beginning of June i have an owners factory tour booked and I want to finally drive down in my new to me Ferrari 488. I know that lots of you will have done this trip so I thought I'd ask...
  2. 3

Colchester Essex Meets

Hi Are there any Ferrari meets that take place around the Colchester, Essex, area? Thanks
  3. 3

Fitting carbon parts

I would like to have the carbon light air vent surrounds and the carbon rear quarter splitters fitted on my 488. Having looked at how to fit them, I have decided that they are beyond my comfort level! Any recommendations for places in Essex or Suffolk to do this please?
  4. 3

New 488 owner

Just taken collection of a 488 GTB and very pleased with it. Pictures really don’t do it justice. Now a dry day or two would be nice!
  5. 3

Ferrari 488 parts

Hi I am looking for the following if anyone has them: - Carbonio (or similar) screw less front number plate mount - Carbon rear light/duct surround - Carbon rear qtr splitter Please pm me if you have any. Thanks
  6. 3

488 sought

Hi, I’m looking for a 488 GTB in red or black with black interior. Ideally with carbon seats. Likely to be 16/17 reg to meet budget. I’m a private buyer. 07703459773 Chris
  7. 3

Ferrari 488 warranty

Hi Just looking at buying a 488 GTB. 2016 car with 20000 miles. Health check is clear. Just had a service. It has a few weeks of Ferrari warranty left. Should I extend warranty or not? How reliable are these cars (especially in respect of the parts actually covered by the warranty)? Thanks
  8. 3

458 inspection in Birmingham area

Hi I’m looking at a 458 in the Birmingham area and would like to have a decent inspection done on it before I purchase it. Any recommendations for that area would be welcome! The main dealer in Birmingham will do one. Has anyone had the Birmingham main dealer do an inspection? Are they very...
  9. 3

Wanted:458 Rosso Corsa

Hi I’m looking for a rosso corsa (or scuderia) 458. Interior I’m flexible on colour. Mileage up to around 30000. Must be ‘11 reg or newer. Must have full service history (doesn’t have to all be main dealer). Flexible on spec, but will pay more if has lots of the carbon options on it...
  10. 3

Cali T v 599

Hi all, I sold a 458 about 18 months ago. I’m thinking about returning to Ferrari (I can never stay away for long) and can’t really decide what I fancy next. It may sound like a slightly odd comparison but ... I’ve never owned a v12, so I’m considering a 599. I’m told it’s a bit of animal to...
  11. 3

Ex foc group coordinator

Does anyone know or have contact info for an ex foc group coordinator called Phil. Located in west mids. Thanks
  12. 3

Italy trip

I have always wanted to a little driving trip in Italy. I want to do it next June. I would really like to do modena (factory etc), then Lake Como, through Stelvio pass, then home. Originally I was thinking of the motorrail to kill off a big chunk of Europe but it doesn't look like the...
  13. 3

458 spacers

I’m on the hunt for 458 spacers and longer bolts. If anyone has any please let me know.
  14. 3

458 ride height

I have measured a few cars and my 458 does seem to be riding slightly high. Does anyone have any experience with changing the ride height? It has factory coilovers which appear to have plenty of thread to move up or down. Can the adjustments be made on the car or do the shocks have to come off...
  15. 3

458 ride height

I just want to check the ride height of my 458. Please could anyone who has a 458 measure from the top centre of each wheel arch to the top edge of the wheel badge and post it. Thanks
  16. 3

Finally ...

After an awful lot of searching for more than 8 months I have finally found what I was looking for! Can’t wait to collect next Saturday!
  17. 3

Recommendations?!

I have just bought a rosso corsa 458 and collect next week. Previously I have always detailed cars myself but i am contemplating paying someone this time. Any recommendations for Colchester area? Ideally come to me. Im looking for detail and ceramic coating. What are people charging for this...
  18. 3

LHD thoughts?

What are your thoughts on LHD cars.... Im buying mainly for euro trips so LHD would actually be a plus in that respect. There are a few 430 scud and 458's which are considerably cheaper LHD. Im tempted. However are they hard to sell? Any other issues?
  19. 3

Changing search for 430 spider

After a change in budget and a lot of thought i have decided to look for a red 430 Spider. I have loved all my previous Ferrari convertibles. I usually love black cars (almost all my non-Ferrari's have been black) but I cant get past having a red one. Thankfully I like F1 (as manuals have...
  20. 3

Number of owners

Looking at a 2010 car that has 6 owners and 22k miles. Why do people look for low number of owners? The car in question has been sold 6 times by main dealers which means that each time it has been inspected and anything that needed doing was done. So is the number of owners a negative?