Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. mouse

Ferrari FF performance exhaust

Hi Guys, I have for sale. 1 pair of performance valved rear boxes £2000 1 Larini x pipe £500, Both in as new condition and very low miles.
  2. mouse

Ferrari winter tyres

Removed these a few weeks back from my FF. Rears are Pirelli Sottozero Winter 270, 285/35/R20 with 7mm tread Rears are Pirelli Sottozero Winter 270, 235/35/R20 with 7.5mm tread They are pretty much brand new. £300 collection stockport Message me your mobile number for photos, Mike
  3. mouse

Ferrari FF exhaust

Hi. Looking for rear boxes for my FF if anyone has any, Novitec preferred but others considered, Novitec are on a 3 month waiting time.!!! Mike
  4. mouse

Ferrari FF Outdoor cover

Has anyone had an outdoor cover made for an FF, I have had a look on the web and good old ebay but they all seem like standard fit covers, I want one that actually fits properly. Any ideas,?? Mike
  5. mouse

Is anybody looking for a California.?

As title really, I am looking at trading in my California for an FF but was wondering if anyone is looking for one and wants to save some money by buying private, Im not officially putting it up for sale just yet but wanted to see if anyone is in the market, I may well advertise it on...
  6. mouse

California Exhaust options, Talk to me,!!!

Looking at a possible exhaust upgrade on my Cali. When i had my 360 i had tubi back box and decat pipes and the sound was just epic. I feel the Cali is missing its real high end pitch that we all know Ferrari for,! What have you done and what difference has it made. I was looking as decat...
  7. mouse

Im back after 8 years and 3 months with a new Ferrari.!!

It was october 2009 when i sold my lovely TDF blue manual 360 modena and i have missed the prancing horse ever since, I have been through quite a few cars since and still have a few but i have just done a deal on my Aston Martin DB9 for this lovely California...
  8. mouse

audi r8 smashed

dont look at this if you dont like blood http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332375
  9. mouse

430 replica

you would be mad to pay 30k for a 16 year old bag of **** with a bodykit on when you can pick a 360 up for a little more. good rep though!!!! http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1430442.htm
  10. mouse

Me and my wife got real dirty today!!!

You lot of mucky buggars...............................not like that!!!!!!!!!!!!! We went out green laning on the raptor. Got really cold, very wet and...
  11. mouse

My new very scary toy!!!!

Just bought this evil evil thing last night. i have never ridden anything as potent as one of these. would leave ferraris for dead of the start. its a 2007 700cc fuel injected. will spin the wheels all the way up to 5th gear and will wheelie in almost any gear. And its fully road...
  12. mouse

Just bought this little gem..

Well ferrari gone and the soft spot i have for these things shows once again. This one is an absolute gem, not messed with too much. and goes really well. Im pretty sure this will be a keeper for a good while. :thumbsup: regards mike
  13. mouse

Just sold the 360 this morning

The buyer Matt flew down this morning from aberdeen to manchester to have the car inspected at r+d. following and inspection and a short drive out he paid me full money.:grin: What a really nice chap and top guy to deal with. he will probably be somewhere on the m6 now trawling north enjoying...
  14. mouse

selling the 360. help needed in finding new car!!!

Been a while in the thinking and im sure its time to move on from the 360. dont get me wrong i love the car a very very lot and will be very sad to see it go as i know it is a stunning example and will be very hard to replace but i just dont get time to use it like i would like to.:thumbsdow...
  15. mouse

Anyone from newcastle

I am organising a stag do in 3 weeks to newcastle and am in need of something to do during the day friday. there is 10 of us and are up for pretty much anything. does anyone have any good suggestions.:thumbsup: Also which is seen as being the best night club in the area.:hmmm: Please help...
  16. mouse

Show us your fish tanks!!!!!!

Come on some of you lot must have a good looking tank in your pad, :wink3: Mine is in my conservatory and this is it tonight, its looking a bit boring now so need some ideas to change a few things or buy new stuff:grin: Thinking about a complete change of scenery or maybe some more discus...
  17. mouse

MAN UTD CHAMPIONS AGAIN!!!!

Championeys championeys oley oley oley!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers::dancebananas: :dancebananas: :ringsmile
  18. mouse

brake pads on my 360

need to order some front brake pads tomorrow for my 360 to fit friday, what is the best option to go for and where is most reliable on deliveries.:thumbsup: regards mike
  19. mouse

my 360 being pampered tomorrow

She is going to R and D tomorrow to see nick and nigel for a new ball joint, 10mm lowering all round, 15mm rear wheel spacers, 11mm front wheel spacers. And also a full geometry setup.:thumbsup: Really looking forward to the outcome and will update with pics and feedback when i pick her up on...
  20. mouse

360 side repeaters

just got my side repeaters for the 360 from racingsnake:thumbsup: do they just push in and out or is there a clip on the rear of them. going to put them in later but dont want to just go at it with a big screwdriver like i normally would.:grin: regards mike