Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. Mark Blanchard

Happy Christmas

Hi All, I hope you all have a very Happy Christmas and New Year! Here's to another year of motoring in the best cars. All the best, Mark.
  2. Mark Blanchard

360 prices in the States

What's going on with manual 360 prices in the States? Quite a number of cars fetching huge amounts of money. This is the most recent auction on BaT and sold for $183,000...
  3. Mark Blanchard

296 GTB

Hi All, had my first look at the 296 GTB yesterday (at Maranello Egham) and it seems a nice looking car. Cabin access wasn't brilliant, my 6ft 5 frame struggled to get in and out of it. If I had the money to buy one, which I don't, not sure I'd be happy with a V6 engine. Still I wish Ferrari...
  4. Mark Blanchard

Ferrari's lost in Cheshire Fire

I've only recently seen pictures of the cars lost at a storage unit in Cheshire, back in December. Lots of Ferraris, McLarens, Astons etc. One guy apparently lost 22 cars. Supposed to have been arson. . Rare DB7 Zagato Rare 1969 Road Runner A12
  5. Mark Blanchard

Mark's 360 F1

Hi All, Had my 360 ceramiced yesterday. The existing paint work was quite dull and flat. The chap spent a day on it and brought it back to life, with a 3 year coating. He also restored the lenses, which were starting to oxidise. Very please with the results and it only cost £350. If...
  6. Mark Blanchard

Just bought a 360

Hi All, My name is Mark and I have recently bought a Ferrari 360 F1. This is my first Ferrari, I have previously owned a Lotus Esprit Turbo for 15 years which was great fun. I wasn't looking long, I bought the first car I saw and it seem to tick most of the boxes. It has full Ferrari main...