Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. 360 Lee

Cali

Going to see a Cali this weekend Red with crema ( sorry its the norm but kids love it ) So summer is looking good ...... Lee
  2. 360 Lee

2 New Additions

BMW gone as it was not been used since we got the dogs ( wifes RR was a little thirsty 13000 miles in 7 months ) So got one of these and now the dogs come with me and the smell stays in the back it has everything you could want for a run about. And this morning it was not "can one of my lads...
  3. 360 Lee

Westfield out for summer

Collected the Westfield yesterday from its storage to get it ready for an MOT and gave it a bit of a wash and polish. Hopfully the weather will stay fine so I can give it a bit of a blast before some track days this year. I forgot how quick this is and on full boost it is a bit of a hand full...
  4. 360 Lee

Testarossa

Been to look at a Testarossa this weekend and would like some help in the "knowing what you are talking about with these cars " I have some questions.............. I sold my 360 and have decided that at the moment I am going to stick to the more classic cars (80’s classics anyway) Bought a...
  5. 360 Lee

House extension

If anyone can help or advise I have submitted a full planning application for an extension to our house the extension is to both sides of the house one 2 storey and one single story and an extension ( single story ) to the front. The parish council and the old ladie next door and her friend...
  6. 360 Lee

BMW 520 D M Sport Bus Edd

Just swapped my Q7 for a new (new old stock ) BMW 520 M Sport Bus edd auto tip and it is such a good car. Getting 36 mpg on short runs Every extra BMW could put on it Carbon black Same kit at M5 ( ish ) 19" wheels Front and rear parking Full interactive sat nav through my pc Auto tip gear box...
  7. 360 Lee

Q7

What's the thoughts on tne Audi Q7 Thinking of getting one for the daily grind Anyone have any good bad experience with them Thinking of the 30 tdi s line in black Lee
  8. 360 Lee

Power Warranty

My 2001 360 F1s power warranty runs out on the 27th of this month after having some kind of warranty on since new ( Although not been used ) Do you think that taking it out again is worth it £2192.56 Is not a bad price for the peace of mind but whats the general feeling on the Ferrari...
  9. 360 Lee

Ferrari'ed Citroen 2CV!!!

http://redirectingat.com/?id=42X145&url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DelAK6yJtpyk What you think
  10. 360 Lee

Exhaust for 360

Help needed After the North West pub meet on Sunday and hearing Mocs (Andys ) CS going through the small villages on the way home I need to get an exhaust for the car. The sound is somthing else on a CS and cars fitted with after market exhausts ,but there is also no need to clear up the...
  11. 360 Lee

Yorkshire meeting

Hi All Are there any meetings in the Yorkshire area coming up any time soon Lee:grin:
  12. 360 Lee

Porsche Cayenne

Advise needed We are thinking of chopping the M3 cab (e46 ) in for a Porsche Cayenne turbo / 4.5 S As the kids don't like the cab roof and the car is now stuck in the garage with the other cars collecting dust. I bought a e36 328 touring to use in the winter but it is just too normal and the...
  13. 360 Lee

Wheel Refurb in ,West Yorkshire

As it was such a good day today decided to get the 360 out and spend the day driving ( first time since getting the car ) 4 weeks ago or so ..... Enjoyed every min of it and put a few miles on her Anyway at the end of the day as I was putting her back in the garage I have cought the front wheel...
  14. 360 Lee

Buying Advice

Need some help please In the market to getting a 360 been to see a few but needs some advice one I have looked at is as follows TDF Blue Cream Int 14000 miles 2000 W FFSH F1 But has the following corrosion as follows...... Near the cill plate in door shut (both sides) Top of door near the...