Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. E

Adding a 'Bumpy Road' switch to put suspension in comfort while in sport on a 360

I see this has been done before and is simply a switch to interrupt the signal to the ECU. Anyone done this themselves? Thanks Rob
  2. E

Tyre repair can - alternative and do they damage TPMS

Sure this has been covered before but search brings up every post going. I have no sensors on my 360 but carry a tire plugger kit instead. My brothers 575 has the TPMS To keep replacing the Ferrari cans seems a waste of money, are they any different to the typical repair cans and do either gum...
  3. E

Cost of seat retrim?

Thought I posted this earlier but not showing. Looking at getting some 575 Daytona seats re covered as looking a bit worn. Without taking the car to various places (off the road now) trying to get an idea on a typical cost. Single colour, contrast stitching. Thanks Rob
  4. E

Carbon brake pads - 360 anyone tried them on standard discs?

Is anyone running these? Not sure on brand but saw throughthelooking glass where he had them fitted. I'd say the brakes are the one area on my car I would like to improve. Thanks Rob