Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. M

How much filtered water from a water filter ?

As this is our most commonly asked question, we've placed our Water Filter Output Calculator live on one of our other websites as a useful resource to anyone considering one of these. https://www.carcovershop.co.uk/faq.php You can purchase a filter from here if you wish...
  2. M

Raupp Ferrari Calendar - last one ever

Renowned Ferrari Calendar photgrapher Gunther Raupp, whom I have represdented in the UK for 10+ years, has just made this announcement: This BEST OF ROSSO CORSA is the last calendar. It has no days of the week in the calendar. With this deliberately timeless sequence, this anniversary edition...
  3. M

Add V8 power to your shower !

Add extra power to your shower New men’s grooming range from MOTÖR with V8, Flat-Six or Turbo power MOTÖR men’s grooming products are aimed squarely at those with motors in their lives. If you have high octane running through your veins, what better than taking premium modern toiletries into...
  4. M

NEW Fleece-lined outdoor Waterproof & Breathable car cover

If your car - any car, has to stay outside this winnter and you want a really good protective cover for it, then have a look at these. The fabric is both waterproof and breathable so can go on a wet car, and wont sweat It has a thick fleecy lining so cant chafe the car even on exposed spoilers...
  5. M

'Best Ceramic car shampoo in the UK' says AutoExpress

Says it all - its lovely stuff !! https://raceglaze.co.uk/shop/race-glaze-car-care-exterior/race-glaze-car-care-exterior-washing-drying/sio2-ceramic-wash-new-2023/
  6. M

Raupp 2024 Ferrari Calendars in stock

Now in stock, with some special features: https://www.raupp.com/en/
  7. M

New mat sets for sale: 348, 355, 348, 575

Normally £109.99, offered at £79 per set. Custom made high quality, I have had a set in my 360 for 10+ years, and my other cars too. Example images attached, pls contact me if you need more of a specific set. They are listed on eBay but I'd prefer to do a sale via PM and paypal to save their...
  8. M

456GT For Sale

The Earls Court Motor Show 456 is for sale by a friend of mine. Car located South London. The car had one Owner until he bought it in 2021. There is a full-Service History from Ferrari Dealers. Its wanted for nothing, drives beautifully despite its substantial mileage (tbc) Fully fitted and...
  9. M

Something for everyone from Morethanpolish - customer newsletter

Our latest Customer newsletter....something for everyone.. Morethanpolish News - May 2023 Gifts, Car Shows, Car Tours and New Products for Car Care Unit 15, Station Road Business Park, Barnack, Stamford. PE9 3DW. +44 (0) 1780 749 449 It's clearly Spring time now, evidenced by so many...
  10. M

This woudl look great in your garage....

https://www.silverstoneauctions.com/sa086-lot-20468-very-large-ferrari-racing-days-banner?el=20468&pn=1&pp=100 It'd match mine !
  11. M

Horrendous car covers gallery

I've been snapping really awful examples of car covers over the past couple of years (I don't get out much...) and have started to use them in our adverts, along the lines of Specsavers... It astonishes me that an owner who considers their car is worth protecting and that a cover is a good...
  12. M

Proper car washing set up

This in today from a customer who has it all neatly set up, with a Race Glaze 0ppm pure water filter at the heart of it. No water spots for him, no drying of the car necessary, so drying marring or cold chamois/drying cloths to deal with. Time saved to do better things, like drive his...
  13. M

Join the new Supercar driving club Waynes World of Wheels

We are delighted to be partnering with Midlands based Supercar Club https://waynesworldofwheels.com Please have a look and join (joining is free) for great drives & events in 2023 I met Wayne at Nottingham University in the early ‘90’s and have remained friends ever since due to our shared...
  14. M

Free DI water filter output calculator

We've long had a calculator to work out how much 0ppm DI water the Race Glaze water filters will produce, depending on TDS of your local water (available from your water supplier website), but its been internal. Its now available for external use, so if you've ever wondered, give this useful...
  15. M

Meaco DD8 Dehumidifiers back in stock - also 20 Litre too

After a mad period of none in stock, we've managed to secure some of the first new shipment into the UK and they were delivered today If you need to dehumidify an unheated space such has a garage, these are the perfect unit as they work in very low temperatures. I have one in my own garage...
  16. M

New DAS-6 v2 DA Polisher kit in stock, £99.99

New DAS-6 v2 DA Polisher kit in stock, £99.99 Fancy getting those swirls out, buffing up your paintwork after the winter, seeing how bling you can make your Ferrari ? Then this uprated and great value £99.99 kit could be the answer - you just need a couple of small bottles of compound and...
  17. M

AutOexpress Award-winning Glass Cleaner back in stock

The current reigning Best Glass Cleaner in the annual AutoExpress Product Awards, 4Detailer Crystal Glass, is now back in stock and also offered in 5L and 20L sizes as well as the original 1L lsize. At only £7.99 for the 1L size, its a great product and fabulous value. Try some now for...
  18. M

Festival of the Dead Car Show, Burghley House, Stamford, 2 July 2023

OK- I know this is a Ferrari Forum but some of you surely have other marques at home, or like them, or know someone who does... Its my innovation and we have partnered with leading classic car insurer ClassicLine. Please read on and I'd much appreciate if you can share this too We’re excited...
  19. M

Zymol Vintage, slightly used with full rights, £1,850

Zymol Vintage, slightly used with full rights, £1,850 Zymol Vintage Glaze(wax) is based on a custom formula developed for the 1947 Bentley Mark VI Cabriolet by Franay, winner of several “Best of Shows” in its debut year on the Concours circuit. Full price new is £2,400 inc vat so this...