Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. S

PPF: coating on top ?

Just had one of the cars covered in PPF, and just wondering if people bother using coatings, sealants on top of PPF? Seems like overkill but I notice that products are available specifically for PPF. Thanks!
  2. S

Looking to buy a 458, just thought I would post on here in case anyone is looking to sell one. Thanks in advance for any feedback!
  3. S

Dension Ice-link Plus / Almost Free

Hi, I took this out of my 360, it was connected to the head-unit and allowed connection to my iPod/iPhone. It connects into the back of the head-unit, and is supplied with a cable that connects the Dension to the iPod/iPhone. Please bear in mind that it is the older 30-pin connector, so you...
  4. S

360CS - adjusting suspension independently ?

Hi, Has anyone ever looked into adding a switch that allows the suspension ecu to be switched from hard/soft independently of selecting Race Mode ? I have seen a reference to this on the Internet but no information about how difficult/intrusive/reversible such a mod would be... Any thoughts ?
  5. S

Ball Joints sorted....

Hi All... Sorry, been meaning to get some pictures up but work has been a bit frantic recently. Had the ball joints on the 360CS sorted last week. Spent a good while chatting to Elias and Peter at Autofficina. Would add to the mountain of praise that has been heaped on them elsewhere on the...
  6. S

New Stradale Owner!

Hi all... After a good long search, just wanted to mention that I recently bought a 360CS from a fellow club scud member. The car is TDF Blue with Crema leather and is absolutely immaculate. Thanks to Dean for making the sale very straight-forward and for keeping the car in absolutely top...
  7. S

Advice on 430/360 purchase

Hi All, Am new to the forum and have been reading various old posts in an attempt to research the purchase of my first ferrari. I've had a few porsches over the years but have been inspired to look for something a lot less sensible after being at the recent Children's Trust event (Dad's Day...