What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Aston Martin DB6 values.

JoyZipper

Good morning all.

I don't have a clue on Aston Martin values and have been offered the chance to buy a DB6 superleggera (I don't know the year).

It would require some recomissioning as it hasn't been driven for 2-3 years. Assuming that it is in decent condition how much would it be worth if I were wanting to flip it quickly.

Lots of different factors to consider. RHD/LHD, manual/ auto & who has been looking after it (and to what extent). "Good" condition is a bit broad - can you elaborate?

Good morning all.

I don't have a clue on Aston Martin values and have been offered the chance to buy a DB6 superleggera (I don't know the year).

It would require some recomissioning as it hasn't been driven for 2-3 years. Assuming that it is in decent condition how much would it be worth if I were wanting to flip it quickly.

DB6 is not superleggera.

Anyone who pays £500k is smoking something illegal. pulling down my copy of Orsi & Gazzi shows: Bonham's Aston sale at Newport Pagnell: 4 DB6s offered, one no sale and others were £259k-280k-373k (usually a top end auction). Add 30% for a dealer and you'll be in the vicinity. only USA/Canada sales have ever approached anything near £500k. (exc volante and Paul McCartney's Works Service restored car)

Be careful..."If you don't know who the mug in the poker game is, it's you" - Warren Buffett.