What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Back home!

Congrats Geoff,

I was looking at a Nero Cali tonight at my local pub meet.... the more I look the more I think it will be my next car and yours looks a great spec.

I don’t know if you remember but we came to Wilton with you in a group a couple of years back. You were in your Griffith and we were banished to the car park as it was soft top Sunday :grin:

Enjoy the new motor.......M

Mike,
Thanks - it was between a Grigio Silverstone and the black one. When its not dirty, the Nero Daytona really does sparkle so I'm happy with decision.
I recall going to Wilton in the Griffith (new one looks horrible IMHO) and vaguely remember. I can barely recall what to get when I'm told to go get some milk so that's a big ask......!!