What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

E63

sweeni

Bought this as an itch I needed to scratch a couple of years ago. Didn't keep it long as the itch soon got scratched as I realised that using an estate car which could keep my 550 honest as a daily runner was a sure fire way to loose my licence. This car is a beast, a total manic bar of fruit and nutcase. No tunnel, bridge or even a close by wall could be passed with windows down and throttle floored. It had to go, but at least I had fun while it lasted.

Attachments

• IMG_0527.jpg
    IMG_0527.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_4240.jpg
    IMG_4240.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 272
I have a CLK63 as my daily - I love the engine but find the ride a little too hard for what I consider should be more of a wafter. How do you find yours?

I have a CLK63 as my daily - I love the engine but find the ride a little too hard for what I consider should be more of a wafter. How do you find yours?

Thought the E63 was just spot on. Trying to remember if it had a sport button, if so cant have used it much.