What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

F3 drivers around?

Wolfgang said:
Just wondering/asking if there are any Formula 3 or singelseater formula drivers around here?
F308MAN tried this but failed at the first part he did not fit in the car as he was to large :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

steve f said:
F308MAN tried this but failed at the first part he did not fit in the car as he was to large :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
ROTFLMAO
180 cm and 80kg is the max.

but I know /read there are many F drivers in the UK and they even race their own F3 season. Thought to get in touch with them here?

Wolfgang said:
ROTFLMAO
180 cm and 80kg is the max.
Dear wolfgang,
Stevef is a complete pratt ! and we all know that too well.
But for you to stoop to his level ? ... now that is a surprise.
:cry3:
cheers, d

ps ... i know a husband and wife team who race formula 5000, and i know alex lloyds' mother (team GB, A1GP driver), and i know a chap called john surtees.

Last edited:
F308 MAN said:
Dear wolfgang,
Stevef is a complete pratt ! and we all know that too well.
But for you to stoop to his level ? ... now that is a surprise.
:cry3:
cheers, d

ps ... i know a husband and wife team who race formula 5000, and i know alex lloyds' mother (team GB, A1GP driver), and i know a chap called john surtees.
name dropper :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tonyh said:
Wolfie,
Peter Hardman will prob know a few. What do you want to find out?
Tony,
nothing special, just thought about some brainstorming with other F3 drivers.
Talking about......
The engine: Opel, VW, Alfa prepared by Spiess/Germany or TOM/UK
The gear box: Hewland, ratios....
The different kinds of Data Systems...
Tyre Experiences w/different manufactors.
Manuel H 5 shifting or sequentiell
Dallara facory support...
....a.s.o.

Cheers
Wolfgang