What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

F430 Mk2 headers and exhaust

I have here the back box and pipes and the headers from my F430 spider by Migliore cars. They were all fine pre removal and were replaced with Ferrari sports exhaust and after market headers.

if your car has Mk1 headers these would be a useful upgrade and if you need a new exhaust or spares this would be good. I’ve also got the Hill Engineering Polished exhaust tips listed separately.

Not sure what to ask for the headers and would hope to help out a genuine F430 owner in need of mk2 headers. Exhaust is probably for someone wanting to go back to stock or as a spare.

Exhaust tips are great on standard exhaust.

Offers please. Can be collected from York or posted at your cost.

thank you.

pics to follow when I make the images smaller but you folks know what this stuff looks like.