What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Ferrari 599 HGTE OEM Wheels (x4) - PLUS Summer Tyres + Winter Tyres

benmay100

Hi Everyone,

I am advertising four Ferrari 599 HGTE OEM Wheels for sale.

The wheels come with summer tyres (currently fitted) and winter tyres (not currently fitted).

• 4 x Ferrari 599 HGTE Split Rim Wheels
• 4 x Pirelli P-Zero Summer Tyres - very good tread, minimal wear
• 4 x Pirelli Sottozero Winter Tyres - barely used

Please see pictures below of the wheels and the summer tyres. The winter tyres I haven't photographed but can do if you want me to.

Selling on behalf of my Dad who is selling his 599 GTB, and to sell it he has put the original wheels back on. I'm not a forum regular (as not personally a Ferrari owner) so will not ask for any money up front, and if you want to speak to me personally I'll be happy to message you with a phone number etc.

All wheels are straight and cosmetically very tidy, apart from one which has some scuffs on two of the spokes (see images)

£5000 ONO - collection preferred (from UK, Northamptonshire) but also happy for buyer to arrange for a courier.

I've put a few images below, but MANY more images can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6a6my22sh0mbwvh/AAAAbp13mwwg_oncNunU1F9wa?dl=0

P2640804.jpgP2640833.jpg

Attachments

• P2640825.jpg
    P2640825.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 302
  • P2640826.jpg
    P2640826.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 293
  • P2640791.jpg
    P2640791.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
Enquiry

Hi, interested in these items but could you also advise whether the 599 is now sold. If not can you provide details please, Thanks Stephen

Hi, interested in these items but could you also advise whether the 599 is now sold. If not can you provide details please, Thanks Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the reply.

The 599 is not yet sold - if you would like some information on the car with photos then happy to provide it - I've sent a direct message

Equally depending on where you are based, if you wish to come and view the wheels and/or car then more than happy. Or if you're not close by, I can do a video walk around etc.

Many thanks

Ben

Hi Ben,

new to the forum so not sure how to access your direct message, Yes I would like details of the 599.

Regards,

Stephen (Sevenoaks)

Edit: Hope it's ok Stephen but have deleted your email and phone number and sent them directly to Ben. We get hit by spammers quite a bit and didn't want your contact details to be picked up by any of them. The only way to access the on forum messaging system now is to subscribe to the forum which costs £10. We were being hit too often by spammers who would blanket message users so the decision was taken to restrict the messaging system to subscribed members only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Yes I've received the email from Stephen

Thanks for this guys

I will reach out to Stephen this evening with further info

Ben