What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Garage Clear Out......

Ferrari Wheel Centre Caps in Ferrari Box (woo hoo definitely worth more) and Ferrari plastic bags - OMG! 4 of them will defo fit the 430 and probably loads more models. Great condition. £75.00

Ferrari Tyre Inflation thingy.....probably from my 360 a million years ago and it says expires December 2001 - who knows if it will work - free to anyone that wants a nice ornament in a fancy grey case. Probably can't post this - maybe collect from York? Free.

Maserati Locking Wheel Nut set. A nice man at Ferrari spares told me this will fit the 430 and so I guess if your nuts are the same size then it will fit other models too and of course some Maseratis. Comes with a locking key thing, a set of shiny covers and a plastic tool to remove shiny covers when you want to. Can't verify that the shiny covers will fit into a Ferrari wheel or that the nuts are of the correct strength for Ferraris but they seem pretty strong. Will post or can be collected from York. £75.00

Ferrari Tri-colour stickers - 3 of them and free to anyone who wants one. About 12cm/5 inches long and sticky with backing that you just peel off. Free and will post if you want one or more.

Set of coloured wing indicator lamp covers. The full deal - Clear, Yellow, Smoked (or black). Easy to fit in a few seconds, no wiring or special tools required, and you can change the look of your car in an instant. eBay seems to suggest that they fit lots of models and they want £35.00 just for the black ones. So grab a bargain. I might also have some bulbs but can't promise. £35.00 for all 6 pieces.

Attachments

• Side Light Covers.jpg
    Side Light Covers.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 242
  • Maserati WNS.jpg
    Maserati WNS.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 246
  • Tyre Kit1.jpg
    Tyre Kit1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 243
  • Wheel Set2.jpg
    Wheel Set2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 252
  • 2023-05-07 10.04.21.jpg
    2023-05-07 10.04.21.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 248
  • Maserati Box.jpg
    Maserati Box.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 247
  • Tyre Kit2.jpg
    Tyre Kit2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 243
  • Tyre Kit3.jpg
    Tyre Kit3.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 245
  • Tyre Kit4.jpg
    Tyre Kit4.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 244
  • Wheel Set1.jpg
    Wheel Set1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 245
  • Wheel Set3.jpg
    Wheel Set3.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 245
Ferrari Wheel Centre Caps in Ferrari Box (woo hoo definitely worth more) and Ferrari plastic bags - OMG! 4 of them will defo fit the 430 and probably loads more models. Great condition. £75.00

Ferrari Tyre Inflation thingy.....probably from my 360 a million years ago and it says expires December 2001 - who knows if it will work - free to anyone that wants a nice ornament in a fancy grey case. Probably can't post this - maybe collect from York? Free.

Maserati Locking Wheel Nut set. A nice man at Ferrari spares told me this will fit the 430 and so I guess if your nuts are the same size then it will fit other models too and of course some Maseratis. Comes with a locking key thing, a set of shiny covers and a plastic tool to remove shiny covers when you want to. Can't verify that the shiny covers will fit into a Ferrari wheel or that the nuts are of the correct strength for Ferraris but they seem pretty strong. Will post or can be collected from York. £75.00

Ferrari Tri-colour stickers - 3 of them and free to anyone who wants one. About 12cm/5 inches long and sticky with backing that you just peel off. Free and will post if you want one or more.

Set of coloured wing indicator lamp covers. The full deal - Clear, Yellow, Smoked (or black). Easy to fit in a few seconds, no wiring or special tools required, and you can change the look of your car in an instant. eBay seems to suggest that they fit lots of models and they want £35.00 just for the black ones. So grab a bargain. I might also have some bulbs but can't promise. £35.00 for all 6 pieces.
I would like one of the tri-colour badges please - will of course pay postage etc.

Wheel Centre Caps now gone, and stickers, some other stuff still here.

Still have the Ferrari Seat and Steering Wheel Covers, the side light covers, the locking wheel nut set and the tyre inflation bottle and case.

What's the deal with the seat and wheel covers? 2x seat covers? Are they the usual red ones?

Cheers
tom

What's the deal with the seat and wheel covers? 2x seat covers? Are they the usual red ones?

Cheers
tom
Yes two seat covers and a steering wheel cover in red with Ferrari logos. They came with my 360 back in 2008 so no idea where they were from but decent condition and eBay seems to suggest 135-150 plus p&p as asking prices.