What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

HEY MODS......can we update this to a general Le Mans room.......

Realistically threads from here sit best in the Sports and F1 group. There really aren't enough Le Mans threads to warrant it's own section, I'm not really sure why a separate 2017 Le Mans section was created if I'm honest.

The most sensible division would be to have a motorsport section to include F1 and Le mans as well as any other motorsport and then to have a section for any other sports. Does that seem sensible to you?

Seems like a cunning plan

Realistically threads from here sit best in the Sports and F1 group. There really aren't enough Le Mans threads to warrant it's own section, I'm not really sure why a separate 2017 Le Mans section was created if I'm honest.

The most sensible division would be to have a motorsport section to include F1 and Le mans as well as any other motorsport and then to have a section for any other sports. Does that seem sensible to you?

That's sounds sensible. Thanks,

Can this be added to the list of things to do? Many thanks

Hi John. Sorry I didn’t get round to this before, there was an issue with my access to some mod/admin functions (some of which are sorted, some aren’t.......) I’ll have a look over the next couple of days to see if there’s anything I can do.

Do we actually need to change anything. There is already a perfectly good Sport and F1 section, although we might need to rename that. I agree the LeMans 2017 section is redundant. Don't know why it was ever created.

Do we actually need to change anything. There is already a perfectly good Sport and F1 section, although we might need to rename that. I agree the LeMans 2017 section is redundant. Don't know why it was ever created.

So you mean just migrate the 3 Le Mans threads in here into the Sport and F1 section (maybe rename to 'Motorsport and sport') and close this section? Sounds ok to me.

Must confess, I hadn't seen it was only 3 threads :)