What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

My new 308 ?

jos

Grey - tick
250 hp - tick
GTS - no
1500kg - no

Attachments

• IMG_20220704_160626 resize.jpg
    IMG_20220704_160626 resize.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 214
I sat in one at the weekend and was quite impressed by it. I struggle with the idea of paying £60k for a 4-pot car though, the cylinder snob in me wants at least 6 at that price

I do like the thought of those and even as a replacement for my daily car. But Ive decided that will now only get replaced when it dies so hopefully a few years yet.

Also sat in one and felt very comfortable; nice looks and under the radar for most people!

Enjoy:thumbsup:

I sat in one at the weekend and was quite impressed by it. I struggle with the idea of paying £60k for a 4-pot car though, the cylinder snob in me wants at least 6 at that price

I had a sit in one at Goodwood and thought it's what the interior of the Lotus Emira should have been.

Would quite like to try an Alpine.

Nice car Jos. I've an Alpine Centre a mile away from my house and have considered one on a couple of occasions though I have not yet driven one. I'm contemplating one for next year. Please update this thread with you thoughts as you put the miles on.

What is the full spec?

What is the full spec?

Bit of a cheapskate spec: Base model 250 hp with standard brakes & sound / Serac 18 in wheels / rear view camera & sensors F&R - objective more touring than track days

Gavin @ Orpington was very helpful but I found a simpler ex-stock car elsewhere - custom specs are 9-12 month delivery and I wasn't sure I could wait so I made a few compromises (stitching / luggage bin / footrests etc)

Last edited:
Bit of a cheapskate spec: Base model 250 hp with standard brakes & sound / Serac 18 in wheels / rear view camera & sensors F&R - objective more touring than track days

Gavin @ Orpington was very helpful but I found a simpler ex-stock car elsewhere - custom specs are 9-12 month delivery and I wasn't sure I could wait so I made a few compromises (stitching / luggage bin / footrests etc)

It is Gavin I have been talking to. Many showroom cars available but most with big spec.

Test drove one last year and loved it. Im a big fan of the original and that remains one of my all time favourite rally cars.
Seriously considering selling my 308 to get one of these.