What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

New hydrophobic glass sealant launch - Glass Shield

MoreThanPolish

We are proud to announce our hydrophobic polymer vehicle glass sealant, Glass Shield.

Keeps screens and side windows clean, reducing adherence of dirt and residues such as bugs and road film. Builds a water repellent barrier enabling water to run off the screen easily at even low speeds.

Enhances wiper performance, reducing judder.

Easy to apply, durable up to 6 months. Layerable (weekly for 4 weeks for maximum results).

Suitable for front, side and rear glass windows, inside and out.

Comes in a stylish aluminium bottle, £9.99 for 125ml, here: http://www.raceglaze.co.uk/car-care-exterior/exterior-glass-car-care/nano-glass-beading-sealant/

Idle curiosity but why would you want to apply it inside, mate? In case of a drinks accident? :)

Dirt I guess Pete. I am amazed at how filthy the inside of my daily driver windscreen gets. I found cleaning the inside of the windscreen on my daily driver and the GT4 the most difficult of all the bits of cleaning.

Dirt I guess Pete. I am amazed at how filthy the inside of my daily driver windscreen gets. I found cleaning the inside of the windscreen on my daily driver and the GT4 the most difficult of all the bits of cleaning.

Yep, but I doubt this form of product would help inside a car although I’m betting it’s worthwile on the outside.