What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Northern Ferrari Day Sunday 9th June 2019 @ Vale Royal Abbey golf club

f328

The Northern Ferrari Day this year is Sunday 9th June 2019, being held again at Vale Royal Abbey golf club, Whitegate, CW8 2BA.
All Ferrari owners are welcome to attend, only FOC members allowed to enter Concours.

Cheers Colin - my cars back on the road now so hoping to get down for about 1pm

Regards Jeff

Anyone else going.....???

I’ll miss this one.....I’m down at Clivedon for Sy’s lunch meet.
A shame really as I look forward to it and it’s on my doorstep.
Well worth a visit if you’ve never been.

Have a great day.....

I completely forgot about it. We went for lunch on Sunday and I recall the weather just OK. I wish I had remembered and am sure it was much later in the year last year?

I completely forgot about it. We went for lunch on Sunday and I recall the weather just OK. I wish I had remembered and am sure it was much later in the year last year?

It’s always this time Malc.....it needed to be ahead of the national concours.

Ah what a shame - I just assumed you wernt there as I couldnt see your car by the entrance with a winners certificate on it! LOL