What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Optimum number of Zymol applications per year

Angelis

How many layers of Zymol should be applied in one year?

I've got 5 layers in 3 months so far and putting another layer of vintage on sunday.

Is that overkill?

Angelis said:

I've got 5 layers in 3 months so far and putting another layer of vintage on sunday.

Is that overkill?

Chr1st I don't polish anything that much :D:p:D:p:p:p:p

Angelis said:

Is that overkill?

Nah !!! The more you get on there old shoe, the better, Dales 348 may be about to lose its crown:laugh:

Dave Zymol said:
Nah !!! The more you get on there old shoe, the better, Dales 348 may be about to lose its crown:laugh:

Although after a while you'll have to start worrying about width restrictions :laugh:

The first time I used Zymol I used the HD Cleanse to cut it back but there was still a few swirls sooooooooooooo if I use a few HD cleanse applications the next time will it get rid of the swirls altogether?

angelboy said:
The first time I used Zymol I used the HD Cleanse to cut it back but there was still a few swirls sooooooooooooo if I use a few HD cleanse applications the next time will it get rid of the swirls altogether?

You'll never get rid off 100% of them but if you can cleanse 2 or even 3 times before you wax then you'll probably never notice whats left behind