What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Rugby !

stimo

Do we have any supporters of a real mans game in here ? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tommo said:
Moi - Gloucester fan, just hoping they hold out to beat Newcastle right now!

Strange one Glous , i have seen them play a couple of times this season and both times they have been god awful. Players are there to be up the top of the table. Have to see if they come good.

Watching the Wales game. Kiwi front row are taking the Poodle Bro's apart. NZ are playing simple rugby and executing in perfectly. Wales are being played off the park 2nd half.

Look forward to the Eng vs NZ front row battle. Sheridan vs Hayman, too absolute monsters.

Sheridan 6ft 4 and 19.7 Stone :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Me.

Played rugby since i was 6 yrs old. Had county trials for Staffordshire when i was 14, stopped playing two years ago.

still follow the saints a bit. Miss the physicalness.

Hud90n said:
Me.

Played rugby since i was 6 yrs old. Had county trials for Staffordshire when i was 14, stopped playing two years ago.

still follow the saints a bit. Miss the physicalness.

I was in the Yorks under 16's team for a season and then was selected for the Tigers Academy. But 4 concussions, 1 serious fit after being stamped on and a snapped cruciate ligament in the left knee finished all that.

Played with Mike Tindall at school. He got a little bigger now though !

Geez those All Balcks were good today.

stimo said:
I was in the Yorks under 16's team for a season and then was selected for the Tigers Academy. But 4 concussions, 1 serious fit after being stamped on and a snapped cruciate ligament in the left knee finished all that.

Played with Mike Tindall at school. He got a little bigger now though !

Geez those All Balcks were good today.

Take it you were a forward too!!!

I played 5 years ago for the saint supports team. played in Budge Pountneys kit! Matt Dawson taught rugby at my old prep schoo( after my time)l!!

All blacks were good today agreed. Wales just lacked fluidity, wanted maul the ball all the time.

Hud90n said:
Take it you were a forward too!!!

I played 5 years ago for the saint supports team. played in Budge Pountneys kit! Matt Dawson taught rugby at my old prep schoo( after my time)l!!

All blacks were good today agreed. Wales just lacked fluidity, wanted maul the ball all the time.

No, i was a back, played Fly Half or Full Back . Was a lot leaner back then, attempting to get back in shape at present.

Wales rolling maul had them worried, i think Eng can really exploit that. We have to upset them up front and our lineout has to function or we will get no ball and they will simply do to us what they did to Wales.

Any team lets NZ rule the set plays and allow them quick ball will lose ! Simple.

France vs Aus on now on Sky, the French are awsome at the moment. I think they will win WC 2007 !

stimo said:
Fruit Ball !!!!!

damm where is that 'i got touched so i'll go down like i have been shot' smiley ! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Queer initiation ceremonies!

Pint of piss anyone?

Sorry guys, just got back from a guy fawkes night out! Being born i Glaws, played rugger from mini rugby until a couple of years ago. Played with many a 'name', as for todays game, haven't had chance to watch it yet, so will post soon.

SteveO said:
Being Welsh i dont think i should mention rugby right now.

wouldnt worry mate. Wales had 6 or 7 Lions not playing yesterday. When everyone is fit, you will compete well, but like all Home Unions, no strenght in Depth. Think we should go raid France for some, they have loads of quality coming through.

I enjoy watching Rugby League, both local teams and on telly.

I don't play anymore due to a motorcycle accident I had three years ago, but I still follow my gym routine as much as possible.