What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

steveW - Our newest expert

Angelis

I would just like to welcome stevew as our newest expert.

For those of you who don't know him, Steve has many years of experience in the motor industry. He's speciality is in the 308 and 348 models, vehicle painting of which he has his own paint shop, plus all round general knowledge in cars.

:thumbsup:

Angelis said:
I would just like to welcome stevew as our newest expert.

For those of you who don't know him, Steve has many years of experience in the motor industry. He's speciality is in the 308 and 348 models, vehicle painting of which he has his own paint shop, plus all round general knowledge in cars.

:thumbsup:

He's a good man is Steve, but he is also an expert on TR's..... 7's that is:wink3: :wink3: :wink3:

Gardening Section

steve f said:
do you want a gardening section so you can be an expert:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Steve at your age do you remember Percy Thrower ??? He used to be on the TV quite a lot , i think around the sixties Rumour has it he is doing Verdies garden now after the resident one left him in the lurch Can you SHED any light M8 :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I was dealing with steves company for over 12 years. He may own a 348 but the dude is good with cars and an expert in various feilds:thumbsup:

CONGRATS M8,DOES THIS MEAN WE CAN RING YOU UP AT UNEARTHLEY HOURS AND TALK COMPLTE TOSS ABOUT SOMETHING MECHANICAL THAT WE HAVENT A HOPE IN HELL OF GRASPING,:grin:

panterasteve said:
CONGRATS M8,DOES THIS MEAN WE CAN RING YOU UP AT UNEARTHLEY HOURS AND TALK COMPLTE TOSS ABOUT SOMETHING MECHANICAL THAT WE HAVENT A HOPE IN HELL OF GRASPING,:grin:
time for bed, steve ???
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Thanks for the welcome guys,only to happy to be of some help.

Ravi 355 said:
Welcome Steve. Just for clarity's sake, are your the nominated expert for body work?

Ravi,As Sy says I've been in the motor trade for over 20 years running my own Classic Car Restoration business,as far a bodywork is concerned I think I could answer most questions that may come up(I hope:tongue3:)

panterasteve said:

In a word NO :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: