What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Strada Spares Introduction

Strada Spares

IMG_2365.jpg

Hi everyone,

Thanks for welcoming me in to Club Scuderia, my name is Rob Wilson and i have been recommended by a friend of mine. I currently own a few Ferraris but also run an authorised Italian car parts company called STRADA SPARES where we supply new and used parts for Ferrari's, Maserati's, Lamborghinis and now Bentley's too. I just wanted to introduce my self and my company so that we can help Ferrari owners as well as providing advice for people doing modifications to their cars or fixing any issues.

We do also buy up old or new left over stock from old 355 alloys right up to F40 engines and more. please check out my bio on the website by visiting stradaspares.co.uk

I would like to personally invite any members here to join our facebook group with over 1,500 members as this is where we are most active and we will also be holding our own Italian car meet this year too. I look forward to watching this forum and hope we can be of help.

Facebook

Instagram