What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

The CS Hall of fame

and a few more

Attachments

• Ferrari 308 GT4 Restoration Detail by Sportscar Protection Professional Car Detailing West Midla.jpg
    Ferrari 308 GT4 Restoration Detail by Sportscar Protection Professional Car Detailing West Midla.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 645
  • Ferrari 308 GT4 Restoration Detail by Sportscar Protection Professional Car Detailing West Midla.jpg
    Ferrari 308 GT4 Restoration Detail by Sportscar Protection Professional Car Detailing West Midla.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 582
    79.4 KB · Views: 567
Just been reading through this thread again , this will take some of you guys back a bit , certainly did with me , I'd forgotten we'd worked on half of those .......need to update it a bit me thinks :grin:

Know where I'll be going next time mine needs doing. Am I right you go to client's addresses rather than them having to come to you, Dave?