What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Wanted: GTC4 Lusso V12 Standard Rear Silencers

12ACD

Do you have a V12 Lusso and have changed the exhaust for something more tuneful?

I'm trying to find an owner that has a pair of standard V12 Lusso rear silencers.

Part Numbers 330051 & 330052

I own an FF and want to try and make it quieter in traffic, I'd like to experiment fitting a pair of Lusso back boxes to see if makes a difference.

From images on line and in the Eurospares parts catalogue they look pretty much identical but I've been unable to find a pair to make a comparison in real life.

It also appears I'm an oddball as most owners seem to want make their FF's louder!

So do you have a pair sat in the garage that you'd be willing to part with?

(I know Eurospares have a pair of used - but one is damaged. I don't really want to buy damaged parts).

TIA

Morning,

I have a very nice pair

if your still looking drop me a message and i can email some pictures over
thanks
steve