What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Whats this 360 spider worth ?

stimo

Guys, friend of mine has to sell his pride and joy for lots of reasons. He has been offered the asking price but the guy wants him to take his 360 spider as a part ex.

2001 , Manual, Silver with Black Leather, 18k miles, car in perfect condition, has Ferrari power warranty for 2 more years. FFSH, 1 owner from new. Not many options i dont think.

Needs a service but no belts or anything serious. The guy has told him that if its more than £600 then he will pay the amount over that.

So subject to all the above being correct and an inspection done he wants £70k for it ! I think thats a decent , so he gets the asking price for his, pays £600 for a service and sells it for £69,995 !

Good deal ? He seems happy with it but wants second, third opinion !