What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Where for lunch in buxton

Yorkshirelad

In june we are making our way to sywell for the foc meet...
On our way we want to stop for lunch near Buxton.. maybe 6 Ferraris.. does anyone have a recommendation that's got good food and decent parking please.... thanks

The Cat and Fiddle has reopened as a gastro pub. About 10 minutes out of Buxton on the famous (but now average speed camera) cat and fiddle road with Ok parking (if not super busy).
I’ve not been to the new place but the view off the top makes it worth a visit.

Other than that Buxton is a nice town with plenty of decent eateries but decent parking can be a challenge in the town itself.

Parking isn’t great in Buxton

The cat and fiddle pub has been taken over by forest gin i believe and does have parking but I haven’t been in (as you can’t go in places yet) to see what they have done with the place.

Watch the average speed cameras on the cat, easy to forget!