Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by 208 GT4

1. 208 GT4

GT4 in Classic & Sportscar P.88

I've got a 1/2 page spread in Classic & Sportscar on owning a mid engined italian supercar. I think I may owe Mr Tremlett a mention for one of the pics...or was it Gemm?
  2. 208 GT4

I've bought an Electric Vehicle for my daily driver

It wasn't environmental piety or Scotsman's thrift that drove me to it, but rather a desire to embrace change and try something new. So I've bought myself a Vectrix electric scooter for my daily commute. It's got a top speed of 100km/h (limited) and a range of up to 60 miles. In reality it...
  3. 208 GT4

GT4 Love on Pistonheads

Nice to see the GT4 getting the recognition it deserves. :thumbsup::dude: "After seeing the Top Gear, on Dave, where the boys bought a supercar for £10k, I have fallen in love with the Ferrari 308 GT4. It seems that this car isn't highly regarded but purely in terms of looks, I think it is an...
  4. 208 GT4

Classic & Concours Car Show - Brighton

The Brighton & Hove Motor Club is holding it's annual Concours & Classic Car Show on 13th June 2010. Entrance fee it £5 and this year it's being held at Preston Park on the A23. Let me know if you'd like to come, I'll be there. :thumbsup:
  5. 208 GT4

Ferris Bueller's "Ferrari" For Sale

The 250 GT Spyder California replica that was used in the film Ferris Bueller's day off is up for sale shortly. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/7538543/Ferrari-replica-created-for-Ferris-Buellers-Day-Off-for-sale.html Guide price £30-40k. Is that in pre or post accident...
  6. 208 GT4

Boxing Day - Box Hill

I think we had one of these previously? You've met your family commitments, and the christmas pressies have hopefully earned you some goodwill. So who is up for a not too early morning meet on Boxing day. I'm thinking 10am at Box Hill on 26th December...Any takers?
  7. 208 GT4

Avantime Time

I've just bought a Renault Avantime, and I thought I'd share my first impressions. Just 440ish of these were sold in the UK, so it's a bit of a rare beast, and it certainly turns a few heads. Mine is the top spec Privilege model with a 210bhp 3.0 V6 and 5 spd auto. It's one of those cars...
  8. 208 GT4

BMW635CSi

Now that I've sold the 928, I've been looking around for a replacement and I came across this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Immaculate-BMW-635CSI-sports-auto-new-MOT-Tax-FSH-635_W0QQitemZ220489585157QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item3356341205 Any thoughts?
  9. 208 GT4

Commuting in the GT4

This week due to restrictions at work (and a bit of a desire to show off) I am commuting to work in the GT4. It's a 4 mile route through heavy traffic to the centre of Brighton, next to the Brighton Centre and the Labour Party Conference. I normally cycle, but if anything my left leg gets more...
  10. 208 GT4

Another article bigging up the GT4

Another article bigging up the GT4 is in Autocar this week (2nd Sept p72). This time it's Tony Glynn of Foskers. "For £15k I'd have a 308, the Bertone-bodied GT4 if you can find one. They're just about the only 308 that's going up in value; they're becoming quite fashionable. Right now you...
  11. 208 GT4

Favourite Ferrari that you've owned?

As per the title, what Ferrari have you had most fun from owning? For me I probably got more fun out of my 208 GT4 as it was my first one, and it made a nicer noise than the 308, although ultimately the lack of performance was frustrating.
  12. 208 GT4

Ross Brawn on Twitter?

http://twitter.com/RossBrawn :hmmm: Not sure it's entirely authentic? :wink3:
  13. 208 GT4

A French Rarity

Along with all the other wonderful cars I saw on my weekend visit to Paris, I spotted this rarity. Parked in Mon Martre (where else!) :dude:
  14. 208 GT4

Brighton Speed Trials 2009

Folks, now is the time to start getting on the case if you would like to participate in this year's Brighton National Speed Trials - it's the Worlds oldest motor race, having been run since 1905! See the website for details: www.brightonandhovemotorclub.co.uk This year's date is 12th...
  15. 208 GT4

Steam Car

Steam powered Reliant Fox on Ebay, can't believe how much it's going for. :shocked: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Steam-Car-Reliant-Fox_W0QQitemZ300295835896QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item300295835896&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A7%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318