Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by Allandwf

1. A

Why so colour sensitive.

Always reminds me of the people who bought new cars in the 70s and left the protective plastic on the seats so it would "hold value"!
  2. A

Why so colour sensitive.

Buy low sell low. Same as a cat car. Only issue is when people expect close to top money for them.
  3. A

456GT - Engine ticking noise

Is it perhaps from the clutch area, and not the engine, if it is more noticeable inside? Does it vary with revs, or road speed. Hopefully nothing sinister. Well done on your purchase, it sound a lovely combination.
  4. A

Lifeboatboy's Road Trips

I reassessed everything here over the last couple of years. Lost a few loved ones, work taken over by Abu Dhabi, thought I don't need any of this, so retired, big cut in money, but had my health, a roof over my head and the 348, ( and my Assetto Corsa Maserati.). You don't really need much more...
  5. A

Lifeboatboy's Road Trips

What a great way to enjoy your car and life. Love it
  6. A

355 suspension actuator 158732

Are they not shared with Maserati also? Maybe another avenue to search.
  7. A

A friend of a friend

Metric sizes maybe , hence ditched in favour of imperial?
  8. A

348 DIY "Restoration"

Good luck with the sale. I read this thread intently over the years/months and really helped with my purchase. Thank you.
  9. A

Ferrari 348ts 1991 Black. RHD

I may possibly let my 348ts go , for the right offer, only if I can do a deal on something I am looking at. If it falls through then I will be keeping her. She is a UK car, black on black. Currently in storage and sorned since lockdown although regularly moved. If genuinely interested please msg me.
  10. A

Tubi 348

Apologies, I know this has been done to death, but.... Who has a normal Tubi or a loud Tubi fitted to their 348s. Checked as many youtube videos etc. just not sure which one to go for. Any real world experience and opinions gratefully received. I have no immediate neighbours so no issues there :)
  11. A

Wanted Tubi for 348

Anyone looking to sell a Tubi for a 348 let me know please.
  12. A

My Hairiest Ferrari & Supercar Moments

Hairiest Moment Here is mine, from a few years back. Made it, was on the A9, not a drive I would like to repeat! lol
  13. A

348 Boot Trim

Another job ticked off. When I bought the tatty 348 the boot trim pieces were all missing, or so I thought. Two side pieces were, but the hard to source rhd rear piece was actually under the carpet! (So I now have a spare!) All now back in place, a fiddly wee job though!
  14. A

348 Tubi

On the off chance someone has one sitting gathering dust :) Let me know.
  15. A

348 Cobra aftermarket alarm

I am after some advice from anyone who has had this system fitted. It looks like my siren has gone faulty, it won't reset, however the alarm etc. does reset. The car was out in the rain a few times, so speaking to the alarm people the siren itself seems to be at fault. Car starts ok I can drive...