Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by FerrariIRL

1. F

360 won’t start / turn over ?

360 won’t start / turn over ? My 360 won’t turn over. Everything seems ok, the remote unlocks the car, the F1 pump runs when you open the door. Turn the key, engine check OK, “N” on display, but when you turn to start nothing ! The battery is good and the engine lid is closed. Yesterday, I...
  2. F

360 CS TCU

Looking for a 360 Challenge Stradale TCU (transmission control unit) part number is 196986 to upgrade the standard unit in a 360 F1
  3. F

360 Spider Air Intake Color

Can anyone let me know the paint codes for the Filter Covers and Air intake for a 360 Spider ? Being a Spider, both are Silver and not Black. Thanks
  4. F

360 Ferrari Maglite / Torch

Hi, Just wondering if anyone can tell me where I can get a Ferrari Maglite for the 360 wallet. thanks Paul