Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

giles's latest activity

• giles
    giles reacted to Nosevi's post in the thread Giles’ 488 Scrapbook with Like Like.
    Much better. Carbon is all well and good on the right type of car - generally looks fine on a 488 I think but I've seen it on 348s and...
  • giles
    giles replied to the thread Giles’ 488 Scrapbook.
    Hi Folks, With encouragement from various sources, I finally took the brave pill and had a go at removing that god awful carbon wrap...
    • IMG_4364.jpeg
    • IMG_4366.jpeg
    • IMG_4367.jpeg
    • IMG_4369.jpeg
  • giles
    giles reacted to 355Chris's post in the thread New 488 owner with Like Like.
    The old grey metal light vent surrounds looked out of place with the carbon diffuser and brake light. The new carbon light vent...
  • giles
    Hi Folks, I was only thinking the other day that I haven’t had a failure in ages…. but then my handbrake cable snapped: Should be an...
    • IMG_3448.jpeg
    • IMG_3444.jpeg
  • giles
    giles replied to the thread H&R 488 Lowering Springs.
    Hi Folks, These springs are still available (y) Cheers, Giles
  • giles
    giles reacted to A348W's post in the thread Giles’ 488 Scrapbook with Like Like.
    those look terrible! hopefully the paint is all good and you can show that great colour! ppf a must. ppf on my mirrors need redoing...
  • giles
    The mirrors are a classic example of people thinking they know better than the highly paid design team that put together the vehicles in...
    • IMG_3417.jpeg
    • IMG_3418.jpeg
    • IMG_3416.jpeg
    • IMG_3415.jpeg
  • giles
    giles reacted to 355Chris's post in the thread Giles’ 488 Scrapbook with Like Like.
    I think the tricolour badge must be fitted after this stage, because it is missing on my build picture too, but it is on the spec sheet...
  • giles
    Hi Folks, I’ve just loaded my 488 to the Ferrari App, if you have not got this app, I would recommend it as it gives you the spec as...
    • IMG_3403.jpeg
    • IMG_3404.jpeg
    • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • giles
    Out and about with the 360 today…. Lovely 1961 250 GT/E At C&M near Stratford I think it’s time to switch the wheels tyres back...
    • IMG_3302.jpeg
    • IMG_3301.jpeg
    • IMG_3297.jpeg
    • IMG_3297.jpeg
    • IMG_3299.jpeg
    • IMG_3311.jpeg
    • IMG_3308.jpeg
    • IMG_3301.jpeg
  • giles
    Just hosed off (with a variable spray nozzle set to give a mid to fine spray pattern) prior to towel drying, where is my geek emoji face...
    • IMG_3258.jpeg
  • giles
    After washing the 360 the difference between the Collinite wax and the Carlack Complete wax is very clear now…. Collinite: Carlack...
    • IMG_3204.jpeg
    • IMG_3205.jpeg
  • giles
    Amazingly the following day’s heavy morning down pour pretty much rinsed off all the salt, including the wheels, still needs a wash but...
    • IMG_3160.jpeg
    • IMG_3161.jpeg
    • IMG_3159.jpeg
  • giles
    Out and about in the Scottish Highlands…. Anyone for a pair of salty tips? At Glenshee ski, not enough snow for the skiers...
    • IMG_3131.jpeg
    • IMG_3130.jpeg
    • IMG_3129.jpeg
    • IMG_3127.jpeg
    • IMG_3144.jpeg
    • IMG_3152.jpeg
    • IMG_3151.jpeg
    • IMG_3134.jpeg
    • IMG_3148.jpeg
    • IMG_3132.jpeg
  • giles
    In Scotland with the 360 at the Lake of Menteith in Stirling. Luggage space again proves to be plenty! Tomorrow we are off to what I...
    • IMG_3094.jpeg
    • IMG_3069.jpeg