What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

New 488 owner

Congrats, looks fantastic. Might be a bit of a wait for that weather, looks to be either wet or frozen for a while, but come the spring I'm sure you'll make the most of it.

Love the seats with that centre red stripe, just need the baggy Ferrari red seat covers to hide them, hahaa! :D
Great looking car, hope the dry weather rolls round quickly, 6 weeks and the clocks go forward! Yippe!
Cheers, Giles

1984E93B-B23B-4FC6-A3D0-A139945973D0.jpeg

The old grey metal light vent surrounds looked out of place with the carbon diffuser and brake light. The new carbon light vent surrounds look so much nicer. Small but important details make all the difference.

who made them for you ?
They were made by this place:

Great quality, perfect fit and massively cheaper than the Ferrari luggage (but the Ferrari luggage is leather with stitching and beautiful!).

They were made by this place:

Great quality, perfect fit and massively cheaper than the Ferrari luggage (but the Ferrari luggage is leather with stitching and beautiful!).
Could be wrong but I think that place is a reseller and don't actually make anything themselves. If I'm right it's actually made by these guys:

So beautiful in fact that most people will never use it, instead keeping it wrapped up in a wardrobe. The car looks great, enjoy!
Would also totally recommend Bagworld (bag-world.co) who will make sets to measure in vinyl or leather. Great service and great product. No affiliation except they made sets for both my 599 and F12 at very reasonable prices