Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. 3

That's it Ferrari ownership is over.

Family cars, Estate cars 4WD Camper vans now.
  2. 3

Ferrari 355 Oil/Air Con pipe coverings.

Anyone know were i can get the orange covering for the main oil pipes from the oil tank to the engine and the silver corrugated cover for the air conditioning lines?
  3. 3

Ferrari 355 5.2 Exhaust, Manifolds & Test Pipes

Anyone selling any parts related to exhaust system, Capristo, TUBI or Fab Speed etc, please PM me.
  4. 3

Ferrari 355 spider tyres

I'm due to buy new set of tyres on my car, any recommendations or comments appreciated. Standard tyres are 265/35/ZR18 - 225/40/ZR18. I was talking to some of the guys that race the challenge cars and they recommended the following as options, they said I will notice a big difference in the...
  5. 3

Ferrari 355 Berlinetta Oxted Surrey Area

Hi, I have seen a Red 355 Berlinetta driving about in my area, saw you this Sunday, fancy a coffee meet up if you are on this forum. Red 355 Spider.
  6. 3

Do you own Ferrari 328 GTS Reg: G648 CLD ???

If you own this car please PM me as I may have something of interest. Simon
  7. 3

Ferrari 355 door card inserts LHD fully recovered in new black Connolly leather

£150 the pair including UK shipping. Item 12
  8. 3

Ferrari 355 front wheel bearing replacement

Hi, Does anyone know if you can replace just the bearing on the front wheel, as I would prefer not to have to buy the complete hub. It would be helpful if someone could tell me the source where I get just the bearing. The part number on the bearing is BARB 636021 Any help appreciated.
  9. 3

Ferrari 355 5.2

I am looking for a driver-side 5.2 catalytic converter in working condition. Please let me know if you have one and how much you want for it? Regards Simon
  10. 3

Ferrari 355 Power Assisted Steering Hose Wanted

#173572: HOSE FROM UNDERFLOOR PIPE TO TANK. (ITEM 34) I was wondering if any members would possibly have a new or used hose pipe? Please PM me if you have one.
  11. 3

Ferrari 355 Spider

Hi All, Anyone know were i can source the graphics for the air vents on my 355 that i have refurbished but need the decals to finish. These are the direction arrows. Regards Simon
  12. 3

Ferrari 355 Spider

Hi All, Anyone tell me were i can source the bulbs that illuminate the dash warning/function lights around the rev counter and spedo on a 5.2 3355? Regards Simon
  13. 3

Ferrari 355 Spider Certificate of Conformity 1997

Hi All, I am looking for copy of a Certificate of Conformity, I was hoping a member could share a copy of their COC as mine is in Spanish and I would like to understand what the meaning of the various points are by comparing this with UK certificate. Any help much appreciated. Regards Simon
  14. 3

Ferrari 355 Spider

Hi Chaps, I was hoping one of the members could help me by taking a photograph of the micro switches on the drivers or passengers door on a spider to show me where they go on the car. These are the micro switches that connect to the interior light? Regards Simon
  15. 3

Ferrari 355 carbon door sill plates

Any suggestions on what I should use to stick down the replacement carbon door seals on my 355 spider? I have a number of choices but I wondered what others have used already? Regards Simon
  16. 3

355 Spider Interior Parts -MY 355 Spider Project

Prior to putting these on eBay. I thought I'd see if any of the club members were interested. I have two black leather right-hand drive 355 spider seats for sale. Note these do not include the runners or electric motors: Both are in good condition from a leather prospective, one seat has a...
  17. 3

Ferrari 355 Spider RHD Relay holder under dash grey in colour

Anyone know what is the correct plug in relay for this is as my car never had the original in place. This holder sits in the middle under the dash? Regards Simon
  18. 3

Ferrai 355 Wheel silver paint code

Anyone kow what the colour code is please? Regards Simon
  19. 3

Ferrari 355 Challenge Project Ebay

I can't believe how much people think this car is worth as a project. It is not even a matched numbers car. eBay item number:272798175774
  20. 3

Anyone need a 355 challenge grill

On eBay £695.00 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ferrari-F355-challenge-grill-/302304362631?hash=item4662be8087:g:FqwAAOSwTM5Yt9xK