Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. L

For Sale: 1 of 7 remaining 1994 UK RHD 348 Spider in Rosso Crema (27K Miles, 2 Previous Owners, Current Owner 20yrs)

1994 348 Spider, 27K Miles, 2 Previous Owners, Rosso Crema Don't ask me for more information on here. It's killing me merely posting this, because many of you I've known (and counted upon) since I bought it. If someone seeing this is serious about wanting it, you'll already know what it's worth...
  2. L

Lifeboatboy's Road Trips

I'd never taken my 348 up to Wales, so on Tuesday I shoved my tent, stove and cameras under the bonnet at about 11.00, and by mid-afternoon I was entering Wales. I thought it might be our last decent weather for the Summer, so it seemed like a good use of my time :-) Turned out I was...
  3. L

Garage Refurb - by a 'YouTube Qualified' novice during lockdown

So many expert people on here have helped me over the years with ideas, advice and information, I'm slightly hesitant about posting this, but here's my attempt at giving something back to this forum. If you just want a pictorial version it's on Pinterest. I hope it’s entertaining, and I warmly...
  4. L

Paint shop recommendation(s) or tips? Surrey/M25 area

Hi all, Ref: 1994 348 Spider, Rosso Corsa / Crema. I've read a few threads on full resprays (in particular regarding a 308 back in 2006), but wondered if anyone had any more recent experience, or indeed tips on what to do and what not to do. I noted some advice regarding the decision to go...