Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. sssdu01

Tracker Alternative

I have just reinsured the 430 and due to its age I no longer need to have the tracker activated. This is potentially a nice money saver as the annual tracker cost just keeps going up for a worse level of service :mad: I suspect Ferrari Added tax is applied by the bucket full :laugh: Has...
  2. sssdu01

Check your wheels !!!

I am not promoting this car salvage business but have a look at the wheels on this. They must be made of digestive biscuits. God knows how you do this much damage !!! https://www.copart.com/lot/21953187?eid=email_US_mktg_VehicleAlert_Image Sorry cant manage to get the pictures full size...
  3. sssdu01

Check your tyres

If you have ever driven a car on old tyres you will know how dangerous it can be, especially if you have something remotely fast, as they "go off" after a few years. When I got my 430 it had old tyres on it and it would deliver a real tank slapper whenever you put your foot down even with the...
  4. sssdu01

Peak District Drive 31st Aug 2014 - Epic brake boiling route

Myself and Darkshines are exhibiting our Ferraris at the Scampton families air day on Monday 1st September. As we are driving up from Gloucestershire the day before we decided to plan a good blast on route. This epic run will be on Sunday 31st August. Following some research we have...