Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. Q

Maserati MC-20

I keep looking! Anyone with thoughts on this. Very generic but I do have a soft spot for Maserati...
  2. Q

348 Chain Tensioner Pads

Hello 348 owners. I'm getting a chain tensioner made up and have bought enough material to get 10 made whilst the CNC machine is set. Cost price will be £40 each and wondered if anyone might also want one?
  3. Q

Anyone 'Glamped' at Silverstone

Hi - I want to buy a weekend package for the F1 and therefore would like to stay on site but the campervan plots have all sold out. Just wondering if anyone has ever used the Glamping option and also wondered how far it is from the circuit. I will be buying seats for Becketts grandstand
  4. Q

348 Water Pumps

Hi - Just a 'whilst Im in there' job, I'll replace the water pump on my 348 however I note the aftermarket one on Superformance one has a different impellor than that of the original OEM shown on Eurospares. Any thoughts on this before I pull the trigger...
  5. Q

348 Oil Chain Pad Replacement

Hi - I seem to recall someone on here replacing their oil chain tensioner pad, or the tensioner itself. Does anyone know the link as I believe I can change just the pad? Thanks
  6. Q

Anti-freeze confusion!

This might be a very 'back-to-basics' question, but Im confused over anti-freeze products. My 348 has blue, my 308 has red and I know the two should not be mixed and they can turn to a jelly like compound However my TR has green! Any ideas what I should be buying for this one to ensure I don't...
  7. Q

X-Ost spewed up!

Took my 348 out for a long overdue spin yesterday and came back with a nasty rattle from the exhaust only to find a length of wadding sticking out the left hand tail pipe. Does this mean its shot, the fact its still rattling now Ive removed that length?
  8. Q

Any UK 348 Performance Cats?

Hi - Just trying to search out if there any manufacturers of performance cats in the UK for the 348. I have an X-Ost on the car and it doesn't sound very good to me, but I believe it might be the stock cats causing the issue. I don't want to put test pipes on due to smell. Any help...
  9. Q

348 AC Recharge

Good afternoon - Ive never got around to recharging the AC since my engine out but is there anything I should be particularly asking for when I get it recharged? (Ive just been asked by the chap who's going to do it for me)
  10. Q

Ceramic Header Coating - Anyone?

Thinking about having the headers ceramic coated on the 308 but can't really determine from so many FChat threads whether its of any benefit or not, in terms of a cost / benefit exercise at least. Anyone had this carried out and seen the benefits from reduced engine temps etc?
  11. Q

Help! Head stud stripped & stuck

Just re-fitting the heads to my 308 and one of the nuts has stripped the thread on the stud. Ive tried with a fairly heavy duty extractor to get the stud out but its stuck fast in the hole and I think Im at the limits of force before the stud shears Any suggestions on this one greatly received...
  12. Q

Best Aluminium Cleaner

Hi - Just wondering if anyone has used a cleaner with good results for aluminium parts, cam covers etc. Ive taken mine through the parts washer a few times but still have a dull appearance (308 covers)
  13. Q

308 Intake Manifold Removal

Hi - Carrying out a full mechanical restoration on my 308 including engine out. No issues to date but I can't seem to break the intake manifolds free. I don't want to start forcing things but any tips for removal? Thanks
  14. Q

Anyone on here own a 400 / 400i?

Not something that comes up very much on this site but I looked at a few when I was at Beaulieu and I was quite taken by them, especially the V12 engine. Just wondered if anyone actually has one on here? Wouldn't mind some more information.
  15. Q

Beaulieu Ferrari Rally

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/ferrari-rally/ Anyone going to this event?
  16. Q

Carpet Dying

Anyone ever tried this. I have a tan carpet which is suffering from areas of fading and just wondered what sort of results I could expect.
  17. Q

Another Stable Mare!

Just thought I'd post up a few pics of my latest. Yes I know I need to get rid of those horrid bumpers and side lights but this will be another project to keep me out of mischief
  18. Q

348 Front End Refurb / Correction

Hi all. As some of you might know, when I purchased my 348 it has been converted with a 355 front bumper arrangement and although it was fairly high on my list of things to do, a small oil leak from the clutch resulted in a full rear end engine out restoration. Anyway, here it was when I first...
  19. Q

348 CEL Lights

I would have put this in the 348 club but we dont appear to have one anymore! Been reading a few threads on Fchat about 348's throwing fault codes with the dash lights illuminating, all sorts of different codes. I know we don't have them on Euro models but does it make you wonder what codes...
  20. Q

US Spec cars - Changing to UK

There's a 308 GTSi for sale close to me which I believe, looking at the photographs, is a US car. What would be the implications of taking this on and getting it legal for UK roads? Im guessing lights, indicators etc? Thanks