Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. M

CS is very slow

Can one of the administration please take a look into the performance of this site? It is very slow compared with other forums. I suspect the answer will lie in the DB.
  2. M

F430 Airbox Lids - Nigel

F430 airbox lids - standard. £299 posted.
  3. M

F430 Complete F1 system, Gearbox, and 1.2l Tutela CS F1 Oil

Tutela, CS Speed - This is the Ferrari recommended oil for the F1 system Spec - SAE 75W FIAT 9.55550-SA1 CTR N F005.F98 Ref Number 15081616 One new 1l bottle and 1 openend bottle with approximately 0.2l left, so there is enough for an F1 fluid change (empty system takes 1l). £18 delivered...
  4. M

What level of communication do you expect when your Ferrari is away for work?

When your car goes to your chosen dealer or independent for work, what level of communication do you expect? If your car was away for two weeks - would you expect to receive one or two updates, or are you happy to hear nothing until the end?
  5. M

F430 parts inc. OEM carbon, 612 CCM pads, Bordeaux and Nero leather touch up kits

All items may be collected. F430 OEM Carbon Instrument Cluster with yellow tachometer £1,150 + £8.99 courier. F430 OEM Carbon Fibre Steering Wheel - upper and centre in carbon. Black leather. £1,750 + £8.99 courier. F430 OEM Carbon F1 Paddles £745 + £5.75 postage. F430 F1 Extended Carbon...
  6. M

Lot os F430 parts inc carbon, 612 Scaglietti CCM brake pads, 458 Challenge front CCMs

F430 Carbon Fibre Zone: Steering Wheel, F1 Paddles, Instrument Cluster £3,150 458 Challenge - Pair of Front CCM Carbon Ceramic Brake Discs £899 Ferrari F430 Spider Engine Bay Lid Grilles /Louvres £399 612 Scaglietti CCM Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads - Front £499 F430 F1 Extended Carbon...
  7. M

F430 Carbon Fibre Zone: Steering Wheel, F1 Paddles, Instrument Cluster

Ferrari F430 Extended Carbon Fibre Driving Zone. This is a very rare package. Please note the airbag clock spring isn't included - just the carbon paddles. £3,450
  8. M

SICOM UK Contact

Does anyone have a contact for a UK Sicom distributor? The site phone number goes through to an international switchboard. Thanks.
  9. M

F430 F1 Extended Carbon Fibre Centre Console - Rare

F430 upper centre console. This is the very rare extended carbon version on which the carbon fibre extends to the ash tray and hazard switch panel. There are three carbon types: 1) Carbon surrounds the F1 panel; 2) Carbon surrounds the switch panel; 3) Carbon extends beyond the switch panel to...
  10. M

Wanted: Scuderia / 16M LED Steering Wheel

Any trim option. Thanks.
  11. M

F430 / Scuderia / 16M / 599 - New Genuine Ferrari Late F1 Pump 248083

This is the revised pump assembly (inc. motor) Brand new with securing screws. Eurospares £1,367.60 inc VAT and delivery. My price £950 delivered.
  12. M

F430 Capristo Racing Exhaust - Silencer, Tailpipes, Sprung Brackets

Very good condition. £1850
  13. M

F430 TCU

Any year will do, but ideally MY08 or MY09. Thanks.
  14. M

Ferrari leather touch up kits - Nero and Bordeaux £11 each posted

Ferrari leather touch up kits - Nero and Bordeaux £11 each posted These kits are brand new and comprise the liquid, an applicator sponge, and instructions. The bottle contains enough to touch up between two and three bolsters. 1 x Nero 1 x Bordeaux £11 each, posted.
  15. M

F430 Front Bumper - Complete - with OEM PDC and Bosch Retrofit Kit. Rosso Corsa.

Ferrari F430 front bumper in Rosso Corsa. I removed this from my car to fit a different type of bumper. The bumper is complete with all grilles, headlamp wash jet mounts, central diffuser, and also comes with the radiator ducts. This is an OEM parking sensor front bumper and comes with...
  16. M

Hill Engineering F430 Skid Plates - New

Hill skid plates for the F430. Brand new - package only openend to illustrate contents. Hill pricing: Sub-Total: £99.00 Courier FedEx / DHL (Shipping to United Kingdom: 0.55 Kg(s)): £6.95...
  17. M

F430 Spider - Carbon fibre challenge grille conversion and PDC kit - Rosso Corsa

This is the original fitment ‘Challenge’ grille and rear bumper from my car. It is painted in Rosso Corsa and as the photos show the parts are in excellent condition. The bumper will come as an assembled unit; Ferrari space the upper grille at the factory so the joint line is even but...
  18. M

F430 front undertray - 80494600.

F430 front undertray. Genuine Ferrari part 80494600. Recently replaced on my car - being removed as I need to use the Scuderia version. Very nice condition. £150 collected from Lincolnshire.
  19. M

F430, Scuderia, and 16M - Optional carbon fibre side skirts - very rare!

I have a spare set of skirts to sell; I was looking for these for a while and one side came up for sale last year so I bought it knowing how rare they are, expecting to wait a long time for another. In the end I bought a new pair and the missing side I needed turned up for sale a few weeks...
  20. M

458 rear pads, Scuderia exhaust tips, F430 CCM servo, Scuderia skirt

Garage clear out time: Genuine Ferrari 458 Italia & Spider Rear Brake Pads 70002544 Ferrari F430 / 430 Scuderia and 16M Exhaust Tips 236529 x2 - Excellent Ferrari F430 CCM & 360 CS Brake Booster Servo Master Cylinder - New OEM 198634 Ferrari F430, 430, Scuderia, and 16M - RH Side Skirt /...