Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. W

Strange F355 alam siren issue

Hi all I have recently completed the much documented alarm siren fix on my 5.2 car by fitting an external battery pack with a 7.2v rechargeable battery as per many write-ups on here. Battery - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000IWXVU6?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details It was the later...
  2. W

F355 bonnet rubber bung

Hi all I've done a quick search on this to no avail. Under my bonnet there are two large holes which are recessses for part of the latching mechanism. One side has a rubber bung which sometimes gets pushed in and the other side does not (pics attached). I assume one of two things; 1. They...
  3. W

F355 glass/roof seal - pic request

Great stuff, Nosevi, thank you. Eurospares acutally has a photo already on their site of the glass and the seal is evident (assuming it's a new part and not a used part with old seal still attached). Looking at it I think the seal is the same as I have on the window but the new sealant has...
  4. W

F355 glass/roof seal - pic request

Hi all After having done fairly major paintwork/repairs to my GTB, my bodyshop is struggling to establish exactly how the seals should work above the door glass and the rear quarter pane. We're getting differing opinions about what came out of the factory and would really appreciate some...
  5. W

Carplastix vs StickyRX

Hi all, I've been thinking about StickyRX to do my melted plastics in my F355 when I have the budget but have recently come across Carplastix based in Czech I think. With the exchange rate as it is Carplastix seems cheaper for most parts (although there are some anomalies like the HVAC panel)...
  6. W

F355 rear suspension

Hello all From this pic you'll see some rubber perishing at the top of my rear shock, small oil leak as well. What's the diagnosis please and what needs replacing? Many thanks Will
  7. W

355 Alarm Siren

Hi all Just reviving this thread as I finally got around to opening up my alarm siren today (it's been out of the car for a while and a Corvette siren is standing in for the time being). I'd be grateful if anyone can advise if they think this is salvagable - I think it's a gonner but thought...
  8. W

F355 floormat studs

Hello I wonder if anyone can shed any light on what to do with the floor mat twist locks? Mine have sheared off so they are just studs sticking out of the floor which the mat locates in to but is not held. Can they be replaced/fixed or am I stuck with them as they are!? Many thanks Will
  9. W

StickyRX

Morning all, I am intending to send some parts to Dave at StickRX in America soon and am considering the shipping options. I am aware that many of you will have already done this so wonder if you could advise on the best way to send, which courier to use and approximate cost? Many thanks Will
  10. W

F355 Speedometer rattle

I have a very obvious and annoying rattle coming from my speedometer which on our great British roads becomes a real distraction! I have identified it as coming from the trip reset stalk vibrating against the plastic screen through which it passes. Can anyone think of a way to stop the rattle...
  11. W

F355 Ashtray metal repair

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, wasn't sure where to post! I have managed to damage my metal ashtray in my F355 when stripping the rubberised plastic off - I think I left the oven cleaner on for too long and it has created some slight ridges on the surface (fractions of a mm but...
  12. W

F355 (348) Heater Control Valve - Part number 63306400

I was advised that this part was required to resolve my air conditioning problem so bought second hand with warranty. It was shown to be working properly by my local Ferrari dealership (Lancaster, Colchester) and was ultimately not required as the HVAC ECU was at fault. It is therefore for...
  13. W

F355 heater ECU and HVAC panel

Please let me know if you have; - a WORKING climate control ECU (64324800) - an HVAC panel, condition doesn't matter (64310500) Funds waiting for both. Many thanks Will
  14. W

Terry

Hi all, being trying to get hold of 'Terry' by PM reference his restoration work to F355 interior plastics. Does anyone know if he's still around on here, I haven't had a response.
  15. W

F355 whistle/whine

Hi all I have recently developed a whine which is directly related to engine speed and not transmission speed. It is not consistently there but is generally speaking not present on cold start and then on and off throughout warm usage. I have therefore ruled out the secondary air pump sound on...