Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. KW355

430 spider at T and T motors Wakefield

Anyone know anything about the Grigio 430 spider at t and t motors wakefield?
  2. KW355

355 spyder r355 tgm giallo, manual

Hi, Does anyone have any info on the above 355. Thanks, keith
  3. KW355

Newish toy, warning may contain pork

Brought this a few months ago after selling the 355. Fantastic car with great acceleration but no sense of occasion compared to the 355. I may sell it this summer and get a 430 spider. :thumbsup:
  4. KW355

360 Spider cat d at auction 22.8.11

Noticed this on their site; more photos on auction view section of site. Sale catalogue Full auction day catalogue Auction at: Blackbushe 22 Aug 2011 - Lex Autolease Cars PrintFERRARI 360 MODENA 3.6 SPIDER 2 Doors, Roadster, Petrol, Manual Transmission, Red, Margin...
  5. KW355

Sold my 355

After almost 4 years of ownership I have sold my 355 spider. :cry3: I just fancied a change and I am thinking about buying one of those flat six beetle gt3's and possibly doing a few track days. When I get bored of that I intend to treat myself to a 430 spider so I will remain on here as well...
  6. KW355

AUCTION FERRARI 575M MARANELLO 5.7 F1

More pics on BCA website. Full auction day catalogue Auction at: Blackbushe 24 Jan 2011 - Top Car FERRARI 575M MARANELLO 5.7 F1 2 Doors, Coupe, Petrol, Semi-Automatic, Yellow, Margin RegistrationRX04NFZ Registration date25/03/2004 Mileage20194 Warranted Colour Yellow Log...
  7. KW355

355 18k and belts Greypaul Bham / Supercarhub

Just got the 355 back from Greypaul after an 18k and belts service. I used the supercarhub site (thanks Andrea) to find the best price amongst the main dealers and Greypaul Bham came back with the best price by quite a large margin. I know I could have saved money by using an independant but I...
  8. KW355

QV London contact details

Is this their current number (01344 885500) ? I understand they have moved recently. Thanks Keith:thumbsup:
  9. KW355

355 exhaust manifolds

I have currently got my 355 (5.2) in Greypaul Birmingham for an 18k and belts. They have discovered that the exhausts manifolds are on their way out. I don't want to replace them with original Ferrari ones due to the well documented design fault. Are qv still the best for refurbished ones? what...
  10. KW355

355 slow down light diy test procedure

As per the title I am not a mechanic so if any one wants to add anything or correct me please feel free to post up. I recently had the sdl problem which seems to be a part of the ownership experience with any car that has one fitted. First you need to see if your problem is actual cat/catbypass...
  11. KW355

355 slow down light diy test procedure

As per the title I am not a mechanic so if any one wants to add anything or correct me please feel free to post up. I recently had the sdl problem which seems to be a part of the ownership experience with any car that has one fitted. First you need to see if your problem is actual cat/catbypass...
  12. KW355

355 slow down light ecu & thermocouple readings

As per the title I have the infamous sdl problem. I am contemplating going down the cat e.c.u. disconnection route as the car is de-catted. I have done loads of searches but cannot find any values for a healthy e.c.u. output or thermocouple resistance. Both my thermocouples read the same on a...
  13. KW355

355 DIY WHEEL PAINT

The recent repaint by Alsa has made my wheels look a bit tatty so I decided to try to repaint them myself. First I flatted out all the chips and marks out with 360 grit then 800 grit used wet, the wheels had been painted before so the deep marks went through about four layers of paint. One of...
  14. KW355

355 SPIDER PAINTWORK AT ALSA (pic heavy)

My 355 has just been painted by Alsa. There were a few bits / stonechips that needed doing but the final straw came when I removed the paint protection from the front along with patches of the paint. I agreed to do a front end repaint including the doors and also the rear bumper, any additional...
  15. KW355

West Mids pub meet Thurs 26th March Alcester

I know this is short notice but someone I know is having a get together for Ferraris etc at the Roebuck Inn in Alcester on Thurs 26th March starting 7.00 p.m. Address is as follows; Birmingham Road, Alcester,Warwickshire, B49 5QA Beware the speed cameras on this road. p.m me if you need...
  16. KW355

Alsa pm box

AL, your p.m. box is full !
  17. KW355

Colour change 355 ?

Todays top tip ! when removing old paint protection film either be very careful or get an expert to do it:cry: Result, one mini Nurburgring map of lifted paint on the front bumper. It looks like a trip to Al's is on the cards, at first I thought about a front end paint to correct all the...
  18. KW355

355 BLOWING MANIFOLDS

MY 355 IS MAKING A BLOWING SOUND SOMETIMES WHICH SOUNDS LIKE THE SYMPTOMS DESCRIBED IN VARIOUS BLOWING MANIFOLDS POSTS. I HAVE DONE A SEARCH ON THIS SUBJECT AND I CANT MAKE OUT IF THE NOISE IS GENERALLY MADE ALL THE TIME OR IF IT ONLY DOES IT SOMETIMES LIKE MINE. I HAVE TRIED TEMPORARLY...
  19. KW355

NICK WHALE FERRARI. SERVICING ?

THE NEW NICK WHALE FERRARI IN BROMSGROVE.HAS ANYONE HAD THEIR CAR SERVICED THERE YET? MINE IS BOOKED IN FOR AN OIL CHANGE SOON.
  20. KW355

CHEAP ENZO SPARES

EBAY ITEM NUMBER 300264170383 :laugh: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300264170383&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.co.uk